Chapter Nineteen: Ashleigh/Really Now? (Calum/Kelsey)

Calum's POV

Ashleigh opens her eyes as my hand grabs her's. She stares at me for a few seconds, before blinking her eyes over and over again.

"Calum?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you here?"

I honestly don't know why. I guess I was scared to see if she was hurt.

"I wanted to know you were okay."

"Didn't seem to care about that years ago." She trails off.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me! You broke my heart! And now I have to see you walk around with that skank all the time! How do you think I feel?"

"SHE IS NOT A SKANK!" I scream, standing up and letting her hand go.

"Wow. You seem really in too deep. She really isn't that special, Calum."

"Excuse me? You can't just say that about someone! She is my girlfriend and I love her! Don't just start calling people dumbass names that might describe yourself better than them!" I yell, starting to walk out the door.

"Calum wait!" She pleads.

"No Ashleigh, I know what I did and I came back to apologize. But I don't feel sorry anymore. You're pathetic using names like that at Kelsey." I say, walking back to Ashton's room.

When I get into his room, I notice that Kelsey's awake. She's standing next to Ashton who is attempting to walk with the help of a nurse. Luke turns around and sees me. He makes a direct beeline for me, grabbing my arm, and dragging me to the hallway.

"What the hell?" I ask.

"I can tell you've been crying. What's wrong?"

Shit. I didn't even realize that I'd been crying. Why would I cry over that bitch?

"I... I... talked to Ashleigh."

"Why the hell would you do that? You know she's still bitter about everything!"

"I know, I know, but I guess I just wanted to apologize for everything that happened, but after we talked, I knew that I didn't need to."

"Why?"

"She yelled at me for dating Kelsey and called her a skank. DAMN IT. I knew this would happen. I knew that video was going to ruin something. I know Ashleigh knows, let's face it, who doesn't? Why the hell did I have to go and ruin the perfect relationship?"

"You're talking about Kelsey... right?"

"Who the hell else would I be talking about?"

He lets out a sigh of relief for no reason, but he looks more relaxed. He slings his arm over my shoulder, then wraps the other one over my other shoulder, hugging me.

"Dude. You're going to be alright. Who cares what Ashleigh thinks?"

"It's not just Ashleigh. She's just one of the many who probably think that Kelsey is a skank..."

I'm cut off by a voice.

"Excuse me?"

I turn around and see Kelsey.

"So I'm a skank now?" she asks, folding her arms across her chest.

"No! No, you're not!"

"Oh please, I already heard you say it. There's no need to deny it." She says, running to the lobby before entering the elevator.

Kelsey's POV

I see Calum and Luke talking outside, so I go to see why.

"Kelsey is a skank"

"Excuse me?"

Are you kidding me? After that entire talk that we had about how it doesn't matter what the world thinks? Well Calum was turning out to be my whole world and I did care what the world cared about. 

"So I'm a skank now?"

He looks panicked. "No! No, you're not!"

"Oh please, I already heard you say it. There's no need to deny it." I say, running to the lobby and into the elevator which was conveniently open and empty. After the doors close, I collapse against the wall and sink into the corner of the elevator. Well now Calum thinks that I'm a skank and most likely so do Luke and Michael. So if two of my closest friends and my fucking boyfriend think that I am, what will stop the rest of the world from thinking the same? And who the hell did Calum think he was? He's been with way more girls than I've been with guys. It's not even a close comparison. I've spent so much time making amends and trying to fight for my life to have much of a love life, but I've had my share of boyfriends. Well, only two, but Calum has been with easily ten and that's not including one night stands. This is just girlfriends. He sure knows his way around the neighboorhood and he has the nerve to call me a skank? As if I'm going to stay on this tour for one more minute.