Chapter 4: They cut off my hair, but it looked alright (also smut)

5723 words. That's a lot. Yay! Long chapter!
I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long, but it took me a long time to write the last part of the chapter.
Well, I hope y'all enjoy the new chapter! Please let me know what you think of it! ^~^

~

"Hey Joshy? I know we're heading home, but could we stop at Target for a few minutes? Because of you coming home and stuff I totally forgot to get food for tomorrow morning and evening", Tyler said.

"Of course we can, baby. After all, you're the most experienced daddy between the two of us", Josh said.

"Well, I'm not your daddy", Tyler said.

Josh looked at him with an innocent smirk and Tyler glanced at him.

"Dude, oh my god. Oh my god. No. No. No, Josh. Oh my god Josh I didn't mean it like that I didn't even thought of that! Why would you even say that?" He said and Josh burst out into laughter.

"I didn't even say anything!" He laughed.

Tyler pouted.

"I'm just messing with you baby, don't worry", Josh laughed.

Tyler glanced at his son. "You're lucky he's asleep, god dammit Josh", he chuckled. Josh laughed. "You love me", he said and Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Strangely enough I do", he chuckled. Josh smiled and placed his hand on Tyler's. He intertwined their fingers and Tyler gave him a squeeze.

"Hey Ty?" Josh asked after a few minutes.
"Yeah baby?" Tyler answered.

Josh smiled. Most of the time he was the one who said that to Tyler. But he loved it when Tyler called him baby.

"We're almost married for five years. Can you believe that?" He asked.

Tyler shook his head. "Surreal, isn't it? And we've only really spent half a year of them together, in the first year", Tyler said. Josh nodded. "After four and a half years I'm glad I can spend those last few months with you until we hit the five year mark", Josh said and Tyler smiled.

"Me too. I never regret marrying on my 21st. Do you?" Tyler asked.

Josh shook his head and tightened his grip on Tyler's hand.

"Never. Couldn't've had a better husband and daddy for my son like you", Josh said and Tyler blushed.

"Also it's not like we've only been together for four and a half year. It's not like we've only dated a year or something before marrying. We were together for six years before we married", Tyler said and Josh let out a sigh.

"We've been together for so long already. And I can't wait for so many more years to come", he said and Tyler smiled.

"Me too, baby. Now we can really start living. I mean, I already lived, but I only have the feeling that I'm really alivr when you're around. That has been my dream since we married. Living our lives together", Tyler said.

Josh blushed. "I love you, Ty", Josh said.

Tyler brought Josh's hand to his lips and kissed it. "I love you too baby", he said.

//

They reached Target and woke Jimmy up. They got a shopping cart and put Jimmy in the kid seat.

"So first the groceries and then we can check the cd and vinyl aisle if you want to", Tyler said. Josh squealed.

"Really??" He asked.