Chapter 10: I'm far from home and I'm fighting your war

It's been a while once again, and I'm so sorry. I've been very busy and I updated the music fic as well as the blind fic twice. So now I'm gonna write a new chapter for this fanfic. I know exactly where I'm going with this fanfic and I think I'm gonna speed up this fanfic a bit. I usually have very big and detailed fanfics, and this one will be as detailed as the others, but I think I want to get to my idea a bit faster. I'm already writing said idea since a few chapters ago, but I want to get to another part of the idea sooner than I was planning, simply because I do not update this fanfic as often as I update the others and I really don't like that. I want to write more and update more often, and that means that I'm gonna have to speed this up a bit so I can write my ideas. I hope you're all alright with that. This does NOT mean that I'm ending this fanfic!!

Comment, vote, ask stuff: I'll appreciate everything so much.

ALSO: I'm using some lyrics in this chapter but they are changed! I changed them a bit to fit more with the story! So don't think that I do not know the lyrics or if I think they sing something differently and I'm wrong. I did this on purpose, I changed the lyrics on purpose!

3224 words.

Y'all I cried so hard while writing the last part of this chapter???

~~

Tyler and Josh came back with the groceries and saw that Jimmy was playing soccer with Christina in the backyard. Jenna was preparing the table outside already, smiling at how cute Christina and Jimmy were.

"This surely looks fun. We almost missed it!" Tyler smiled as Jenna walked back into the kitchen to get glasses and a cup for Jimmy. She smiled at them. "Hey boys, Christina and Jimmy surely are having fun. He woke up and we heard him ask for either one of you, but when he saw Christina he didn't want to go back to sleep but he wanted to play. He just woke up though, only ten minutes ago", she said as she checked her watch.

"It's okay, don't worry", Tyler smiled as he put down the groceries and so did Josh. "As long as he's having fun and he isn't whiny or sleepy", he said as he started to unpack the groceries. "He isn't, he was really happy to see us", Jenna said as she started to unpack Josh's groceries.

You don't have to do that, Jen. I can do it", Josh told her. She looked up. "Nah, go play with your boy and Christina, I'm sure Jimmy will love that", she smiled. Josh smiled and pressed a kiss on Jenna's forehead.

"You're a sweetheart", Josh said before kissing Tyler's lips and walking outside.

"Look! There's daddy!" Christina said as she looked at Jimmy and pointed at Josh.

"C'mon! Let's go greet him!" She said. Jimmy abandoned the ball and ran towards Josh. "Daddy!" He yelled as he ran up to Josh with his arms open wide. Josh squatted down with his arms spread and Jimmy ran right into them. He lifted Jimmy up and stood straight again, hugging Jimmy tightly.

"Daaaaaaad!" Christina yelled playfully as she ran up to them and wrapped her arms around Josh and Jimmy.

Josh and Christina both laughed at her action and Jimmy giggled and cuddled up to them both.

"Love you Chris", Josh laughed. She giggled. "Love you too, J", she said as she let go of them. Josh put Jimmy down.

"Let's play some more soccer", Josh said. Jimmy ran to the ball and Christina ran back to her place. Josh took his place so they were kind of in a triangle formation and the started shooting the ball from one to the other.

//trigger warning for some parts//