Chapter 15: Some people call it war crime

Hey guys! I am SOOOOO sorry for not updating any story in the last week (?) or even longer, I can't even remember. Anyways, I had a huuuuge design project in school we had to work on every day from 9 am to 5 pm, traveling to school is 1,5 hours and back is another 1,5 hours, aaaaaand I had three concerts this week + traveling to and from the venues, booking a hotel, meeting the band members, getting autographs and pictures, etc.
So I had literally no time to write! But now I have one week off from school, so I hope to update several times this week for several stories! 💕

Let me know what you think of this chapter? I love all the comments!

~~

"I'm gonna miss you so, so much, Jimmy", Tyler said as he hugged him tightly.

"I'll miss you too daddy", he sadly said. Tyler closed his eyes and a tear rolled down his cheek. "Daddy and I will be back before you know it, okay? And when we get back, you have your summer holiday! And we can spend so much time together and we'll go on a holiday together too!" Tyler said. Jimmy giggled. "You like that idea, baby?" Tyler asked as he rested his forehead against Jimmy's.

"Yes!" He giggled. It caused Tyler to smile. "I love you so much", he said as he gave Jimmy a kiss. "I love you too daddy, see you soon", Jimmy said.

"See you soon, honey. We're gonna call you and see you through FaceTime or Skype too!" Tyler said. Jimmy giggled and nodded as he hugged Tyler again.

"I love you sweetie", Tyler sighed as he gave him one last kiss.

"I love you too daddy", Jimmy said.

Tyler sat Jimmy down and Josh picked him up.

"Hey pretty", Josh said.

"Are you gonna leave for long, daddy? Like you did last time?" Jimmy asked sadly. Josh's heart broke a little. "No, baby! Never! I'm never gonna leave you alone that long ever again. It's only four weeks, sweetheart. And I'm gonna stay with daddy. I'm not gonna leave daddy alone. And you're not alone either. You have grand mommies and grand daddies and a lot of amazing sweet aunts and cool uncles with you. And Jenna and Christina!" Josh said as he caressed Jimmy's hair.

"So you're not gonna leave for two years again?" Jimmy asked.

"Definitely not, baby. I wouldn't dare", he said as he hugged his son. "Not in a million years. I'm gonna be back, together with daddy, before you know it. And we're gonna call you every day", Josh said. Jimmy giggled and hugged Josh. "I believe you", he smiled. He gave Josh a kiss. Josh returned it.

"I love you, sweetie", Josh said as he hugged his son tightly.

"I love you too daddy, be safe", he said. Josh's heart squealed.

"Of course sweetie! Always. Daddy and I are gonna be so safe!" He smiled. Jimmy giggled. "See you soon daddy", he said.
"See you soon sweetie", Josh said as he gave Jimmy one last kiss and then handed him to momma Dun.

"Now go quickly, before you can't handle the goodbye!" She joked. Josh and Tyler let out a laugh.

"Thank you for everything, momma", Tyler said as he pressed a kiss on her cheek and then gave Jimmy one last kiss and a hug.

"I'll miss you both, and the others too", Josh said as he did the same as Tyler and then grabbed his husband's hand.

"We're gonna miss you too, but you deserve this! Go have fun, sweeties! And travel safe!" She said as they started to walk away from the front door.