Chapter 14: This one could be my last time.

Hi guys! Another update. This is the last chapter I'm publishing before I'm going to write for "One good thing about music: When it hits you, you feel no pain" again! THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS FANFIC!! There will be a lot more, I promise. I already know exactly where I want to go with this, and I was scared this fanfic was gonna be too short. So I decided to throw in something else to happen in the meantime, and you'll find out what it is in this chapter! Thank you all so much for the reads and comments and votes. I appreciate it so much! 💕

4959 words! Whoo, long chapter!!

~~

"Please let me blow you. I owe you one", Tyler said.

Josh snorted. "Tyler, you're my husband. You can't exactly 'owe me one'", Josh said.

"I don't care. I still do. Pleaaaaaase?" He begged.

"Alright, alright. Let's get out of the tub", Josh said as he wanted to rinse out the shampoo Tyler had put in his hair.

"No no no don't", Tyler stopped him. Josh lifted an eyebrow.

"Don't get out, and don't let the shampoo get in the water either", Tyler said.

"Tyler..." Josh trailed, having an idea as to where this was going.

"I've done this so often, Josh. I'll be okay", Tyler said as he moved and sat down on his knees.

"Yeah, over two years ago", Josh reminded him.

"I'm sure I can still do it", he said as he grabbed Josh's dick and gave it a few tugs. He shuffled closer so he was sitting between Josh's legs, and leaned over to his neck. He licked Josh's neck all the way up to his jaw, making Josh shiver. Then he softly sucked the skin between his teeth. Josh closed his eyes and let out a soft moan. He craned his neck so that Tyler had better access. Tyler continued to suck and lick and kiss his neck while stroking him. When Tyler thought he was hard enough, he pulled back.

Josh grabbed the backside of Tyler's neck and kissed him deeply. Tyler immediately melted into it.

"I love you", Josh whispered as they pulled back.

"I love you too", Tyler replied.

"Be careful, yeah?" Josh said.

Tyler nodded. "I'll tap your leg if-" he started. "Something goes wrong and I have to pull you up, yeah", Josh finished. Tyler nodded. He shuffled back and Josh leaned over to give him one more kiss.

"I love you either way", Josh said.

"I know honey, I know", Tyler smiled.

Tyler looked down. He pinched his nose with his fingers and took a deep breath. He ducked his head underwater.

He closed his lips around Josh's dick, making sure his lips were sealed around it enough.
When it was, Tyler sucked.

It came kinda unexpectedly for Josh, and it felt really different in a really good way, so he unwillingly thrusted his hips up into Tyler.

Tyler wasn't counting on that happening either. The seal of his lips broke and water flooded into his mouth. He quickly pulled up and started coughing.