Prologue

I was once a girl that played outside in the rain. A girl that loved to see people smile and loved to lay in the sun with my friends. A girl who loved life and everything that had to do with it. That was my life. My life..........Just kidding.

 My life was never about playing in the rain, laying in the sun or loving everything that was life. My life was about pain, death and other things that cannot be explained. I was never human. I tried to act like it as best as I could, but I couldn't. I never fit in, not like I wanted to, but they just didn't see me as human. I can't blame them though because......

  I wasn't human.

  I was something terrible.....

  Something vicious.....

  Something that couldn't be controlled.

  I was A DEMON.

  Yes, you heard me, DEMON. And my father was the ruler of the underworld. 

  A time came when a demon by the name Gantos rebelled and overthrew my father and forced everyone who stood by him into hiding. One by one, all the demons that were in hiding were found and thrown into the deepest, darkest pits of HELL, Never to be released until they had taken the sacred oath and sworn their loyalty to their new leader.

 My father, worried about my safety, opened a portal to the human world and managed to get through with me, but my mother didn't make it through. 

 She was almost through the  portal when she was caught by the leg by one of Gantos' men. My father held onto her hand and tried to pull her through, but she told him to save me and forget about her. He wouldn't. Instead he used both his hands and tried and kept trying to save his wife. It was a hard decision to make. Saving your daughter but letting your wife, your soulmate meet a fatal end at the hands of the enemy.

Unthinkable.

He couldn't do it.

He wouldn't.

She saw that there was no convincing him, so she did the only thing  she could think of. 

She let go.

 And let herself fall and be dragged down by the thousands of demons that were clutching her legs. Whispering the words I LOVE YOU as she fell to her death with no way of returning. The portal closed and it was at that point that he knew he would never see her again. The only thing to remind him of her was the little girl that was standing behind him. Oblivious to what had just happened. My father knew he couldn't breakdown because he needed to be strong for her.

 For His Daughter.

 The one true princess of the underworld.

 From that moment, he knew that I was the one who was going to take back what is rightfully mine. I was the one to take the throne when he was no more. That i would defeat Gantos and take back the kingdom. But he couldn't tell me about all of it until it was time and I was of age.

  Years passed and my father trained me, teaching me how to control my growing power and also my anger. We now lived in the human world unnoticed. Demons are well known for their hot tempers and if I were to lose my temper at a human, even in the slightest, I would probably burn them alive or drive them into a psychological state from which they'd never return. 

 I lived throughout my life with the memory of my mother's death still fresh in my mind, as if it happened just yesterday. My father didn't know that I knew what happened that day. I remembered everything and it was something I would never forget.

....................................

A/N

Whats up my sassy lassies? The picture up there is kinda what I pictured storm looked like with her wings.

 I rewrote this part for reasons, I didn't change anything major. Just some words.

Hope y'all guys like it.

Lots of love,

ME. :)