!!UPDATE!! (PLEASE READ) really long but worth it :o

HEY.  (insert tiktok song) 

"I bet you wonder where i've been"

So I'm sure most of you are wondering why I haven't updated in a while. The truth is I didn't know what to write. I had a lot to do regarding school work for the past year and I guess you could say I kinda 'Lost the story' along the way. I went back to continue writing last night and I really couldn't think of or remember where I wanted the story to go and how I wanted it to progress.

I do have random scenes and parts that can and will show up in the story in my head, but it's just everything leading up to it that's the problem.

This is my first time trying to write a good serious story and I'm trying real hard not to give up cause that's not something that's new to me. But I am not going to give up on this story cause that would be unfair you all that have read and liked it and to myself.

So keeping that in mind... I'm gonna be making a change to the story.

It's something I had been thinking about since the early stages of the story. But due to the fact that I was kinda scared about how it would be received, I disregarded the thought.

Now I feel that that's one of the only things that would make me want to continue with this story because I'm so out-of-touch with the main character, I'm not interested in what she does anymore and I need to be to give the best I can.

Bet you're wondering what it is huh? Well don't worry. It's nothing big. but...

------------------------------------------------

I'm making Storm bisexual.

------------------------------------------------

*Oh god Vee!*

*Noooo!*

*How could you do this to us?!*

*The whole story is ruined now (crying emoji)*

-------------------------------------------------

If those are not your reactions, then 'yay' this is gonna be easier than I thought.

If they are, well... (long pause) well shit.

-------------------------------------------------

THE EXPLANATION

The thing is I really don't have to explain anything. But I will.

I'm bisexual and I'm being real with you when I say I like gay shit. I do, not gonna lie.

But this is not about me satisfying my weird fantasies or whatever. This is about me finding that connection to the character so I can continue the story. I don't want to bore you with long ass shit (cough "hypocrite") so here are the main reasons why I'm doing this.

1. I'm Bi so she will be too cause that's the only way.

2. Being Bi would suit the image of her I have had in my head. Don't shoot me okay? I mean nothing offensive by it. Just being frank.

3. Really couldn't think of another one. so I'm just gonna say "The fate of this story rests upon this!"

So there you have it.

Though I do wonder if I have any LGBT readers cause that'd be awesome. Hey if you're LGBT, comment on this update and let me know you exist. I really need it.

Also, just to be clear, I'm not gonna just throw in gay shit wherever I see fit. I will keep most of everything the same. Though there will be a few scenes for my gaybies cause mans gotta.

---------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION

To those of you that are anti-lgbt or hate the gays, I would appreciate it if you either leave and just not read this story. But if you do decide to continue reading, read with respect and no hate comments please. They can be quite damaging. Now I'm not gonna apologize for doing this, but I will say "I'm sorry this isn't the story you thought it was gonna be."

On a lighter note, I am super happy that I finally get to add lgbt tags to this story. Been wanting to do for so long (insert tears of joy) and now I'm gonna.

almost forgot about my update schedule

Update schedule: When I'm done and satisfied with a chapter, I'll publish it. This change is not gonna be easy to integrate into the story right now. But I'm excited to see how I do it. Just for the record, I will not be updating anytime soon. I need time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

I LOVE YOU ALL

XOXO ALL THAT MUSHY STUFF

SEE YAH WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER

VEE.