Chapter 5

.............................

Picture of Cason above ^^^^^^

..............................

I jumped out of the way in time. My clothes got scorched a bit, but it wasn't anything major. I needed to find a way to land a hit with out getting hurt. I keep dodging his attacks while looking for an opening.

"Hey! Why are you attacking me? I just drank from that cup. What's so important about it?" I needed to know what was in that cup.

"I need not tell you what was in the cup. My only objective is to ensure you do not succeed" He uses his tail to sweep me off my feet. I land with a thud on the floor. I groan as I stand to my feet.

"Then I don't think you have any right to attack me. I have nothing I am fighting for." The more I talk to him, the less accurate his attacks are. I need to keep distracting him.

"Wait!" I shout. He stops his attacks and stares intently at me.

"What is it human?" Uh, rude.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" It was a long shot, but I am really desperate.

"What is the meaning of this nonsense?" He asks annoyed.

"I mean a big handsome dragon like yourself would at least have someone of interest, am I right?"

"Silence!!" He roars. He stretches out his wings and soars into the air. He hovers for a bit before swooping down at me. I move out of the way and I notice something on him that grabs my attention.

On his back, right where his heart should be, there is a crystal. I think that it's his weak spot. I just need an opening.

Suddenly, a message appears in my character menu bar. I quickly run behind a statue across the hall. I open it and see that I have received a power-up. I'm confused because I don't remember finding or collecting any.

I click on the icon and see my power bars go off the charts. I look and see that everything I have has been upgraded to the max level. I look up and see a message appear.

'YOU HAVE NOW RECEIVED THE GOBLET OF FIRE. THIS POWER-UP IS OF ULTIMATE POWER, BUT THE EXTENT OF ITS POWER WILL RELY YOUR ABILITIES AND SKILL SET.'

So that's what it was.... I hear Fotia approaching, so I ready myself and decide to just go for it.

The statue I am standing behind is hit as it crumbles down. I roll away from it. I unsheathe both my katanas and run full speed at him. He swings his tail at me, I block it with my blades and throw the tail off.

"Wow." I feel like my ability and strength has been multiplied tenfold. "Now I'm ready."I say as I leap into the air.

I slash his left eye and kick him in the head. He slams into a nearby wall. While he's gathering himself, I run and leap from pillar to pillar and land another blow on his head.

I keep getting attacks in, not letting him get to me. Once I see that I have tired him out, I jump in the air with both my katanas drawn and ready. He sees me and attacks. I grab a smoke bomb from my utility belt and throw it at him.

When the smoke clouds the air, I throw my katanas at him to distract him while I grab my dagger and go straight for his head. He sees me coming and knocks me behind him. I smirk as I fly through the air.

"Perfect." I say as my feet land on a pillar. I use them to push off the pillar straight at the crystal on his back. My dagger plunges into the stone and I fall to the floor.