Chapter 11

............................................................

Enjoy my lovelies

............................................................

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

I literally smash the alarm clock this time. The only reason why my alarm clock would wake me up this early... *sigh*

It's a school day.

The clock reads [6:30, Mon].

God it's a Monday. I can't believe I spent the whole of yesterday at home watching terrible TV shows with my dad. Well it has been a while since we'd done that.

When I've gathered enough strength to get up and get ready, I do just that. Now I'm standing in front of my closet wrapped up in a towel wondering what to wear.

...

"Fuck it." I say with a shrug. I grab the first top and jeans my hands touch.

I walk downstairs to see my dad cooking breakfast.

"Good morning father. What's for breakfast?" I say as I sit at the counter.

"We will be having blueberry pancakes topped with some amaze-rup." His choice of words making him smile. I, however, stop in my tracks.

"Amaze-what? What the hell is that?" I ask.

"It's amazing syrup." Is his oh-so-brilliant reply.

"Father I don't know why you choose to disgrace me like this. There is neither such a word nor the possibility of there ever being one." I walk over to him and pat his shoulder.

"Give it up."

I take my seat at the dining table as dad places my breakfast down in front of me.

"Okay maybe it was a little bit of a stretch, but I really think I can come up with a catchy new word that could grab the public's attention and possibly be added to the dictionary." I stare at him incredulously.

"And what in the name of blueberry pancakes brought all this up?" I ask.

"Well I'm glad you asked. Business has been going really well and not a lot of issues have been anticipated to arise. So I'm thinking of starting another business." He says.

"Another one? You already have three very successful businesses each with over seven branches across the globe. And you want to start another one?"

"Yes."

"You're already a billionaire, dad. What more do you want?" I ask.

He stands up in his chair. "I want to be there for those who have no one."

Uh...

"I want to provide for those who have nothing."

Dad?

"Those who are hungry."

Where is th-

"That is why I must do this. I must satisfy the needs of pancake lovers everywhere..."

Dramatic pause

What?

"By providing cheap... quality... MAPLE SYRUP!" He finishes with his arms raised above his head, breathing heavily.

Silence

More silence

What... The Fuck?