Chapter 6

.....................................

Picture of Thanos (storm's father) above ^^^^^

..................................... 

 I'm standing on top of a building just watching the people walk by. Sometimes I can't help but marvel over how every person is their own person. How everyone has their own problems and worries. It truly is fascinating. 

 This area seems to be clear, so I move on to another. I leap from roof to roof while scanning the area. I stop again and scan the area. It seems okay, but just as I am about leave, I hear a scream. 

 It's girl's scream. I run over to where I heard it. I see a girl surrounded by five guys. 

 "P-P-Please leave me alone. I don't have anything on me." She stutters.

 "Oh no baby. We don't want your money. What we want is you." The first guy says. Ugh! disgusting. I hate guys like that. 

 What he said made my blood boil. I was beyond furious. I think I'll call him guy 1 and his friends with their respective numbers. They don't deserve names anyway.

"Please don't do this." She pleads. 

 "Don't be like that. I promise you're gonna love it." He turns to his friends. "Hold her down boys." Guy 1 says while fiddling with his belt.

 I take it as my cue to interfere. I jump down from the roof top onto the ground right between the boys and the girl. They all gasp as they see me.

 "Who the hell are you weirdo? Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" 

 "My identity is no concern of yours and yes, I can see that. I just wanted to ask if any of you knew what street this is. I seem to be quiet lost." I look around at the girl and look back at the boys. "Um..... so what's going on anyway?"

 "We're just having a little fun, aren't we boys?" He and his friends laugh. I join them and chuckle until I stop and my face turns serious. 

 "Can I join in?" I ask with a smirk on my face. Guy 1 walks up to me smirking. He reaches behind me and smacks my ass. I try hard not snap his neck.

 "Of course. The more the merrier right?" His breath is utterly disgusting.

 "Right, right. But you see the thing is........That was a trick question." I say as I grab his hand and punch him in the throat. He falls to the ground and coughs violently. I kick him and knock him out.

 "Today young men, I am going to be teaching you exactly why you should never commit such a crime." I say as his boys come at me.

 "I will like to start by saying that this is truly an unforgivable act." Guy 2 swings at me with a bat and shatters it on my head. "Ouch. That hurt." I punch him in the nose and toss him into a nearby dumpster.

 "It is unfortunate that all of you decided, this very night, to attempt to take advantage of this young lady right here. I wonder what your mothers would think? I bet they'd be very disappointed." Guy 3 takes out a knife and lunges at me. I simply side-step him and kick aside his knee. I think I heard a crack....

 "Just imagine what they would say when they find out that their children are doing such unspeakable things. Just absolutely horrid." Guy 4 runs at me and actually lands a decent punch on my face. I touch the spot. 

 "Wow, you got some good hands there." I grab him and slam him into the alley wall. He kicks me in the gut and I drop him. He's actually the first one to land more than one hit. He's a good fighter, but not good enough.