An unfortunate turn of events

A/N again....

Hey guys. I know y'all love this book and it would be unfair to just not continue, so I'm saying now that I will continue this book, so don't worry.
The reason I gave before as to why I did not continue was that I lost the cute little notebook I wrote the story in. Now it has been found, but another problem has arisen.

I have Finals.

  There it is. The big excuse.

I really wish I could sit and focus on the story because I really want to. It's just cause y'all guys actually started adding the story to your various reading lists, voting and actually reading the little I had written. I want to give you what you want and it would be a really Shitty thing to do if I were to delete it like I originally planned.

So, just so you guys have something to look forward to, I will give a date when I will continue this book.

Some time in July.

My examinations end in July. It lasts about five months cause I'm in Nigeria, where I have to write like a bazillion exams...... OK its about 3 of them, but you get my point.

So I promise that I'm going to finish chapter one and continue with the rest around that time in july.

Oh! guys,  I'm gonna need some ideas on what to write. Now that I think about it, I think I may have writer's block. So if y'all guys have ideas on what you would like me to put in the story,  then you can message me or something. Then again if you don't want that, then I can just surprise you guys.

Well I guess that's it.....

I hope y'all guys forgive my tardiness in updating and still appreciate the work I promise to put into updating the book.

Lots of love 😘😘😘

                             Yours truly,
                                    Me.