Chapter 4

.......................................

Picture of Jace above ^^^^^

.......................................

 STORM's POV (After school)

 I get back home and see that dad isn't. I try to think of what I could possibly do for the rest of the day. I only take three subjects and you don't exactly get homework in Physical Ed. and Art.

 Thinking........Thinking, shoot. Nothing came to mind. I guess I'll go play video games. I think one of the best things that have happened to me since I came to the human world are video games. I go drop my things and head over to the gaming room.

 My house is what you'd call pretty large. It's almost as big as an average mansion. It had two bedrooms and about three more guestrooms. I don't know why we have guestrooms because we never have anyone over, but dad says it's just something that has to be.

 We also have a kitchen (obviously), a dining room, a house cinema and, as I mentioned before, a gaming room. There is also an outdoor pool, a courtyard and a garden. Then there is the attic and the basement.

 In my room, in the closet, there is a secret door. That door leads to a secret room in a secret part of my secret house........ Okay that's stupid. 

 The room  behind my closet wall is where I keep my suit, weapons and basically anything I would need for my patrols. 'Patrols? Whatever do you mean Storm?' Well here's something you probably don't know about me. I am a vigilante known as 'Asimi' Which means silver in Greek.

 I started going around saving hopeless humans when I was walking around one night and I heard a woman scream. My conscious wouldn't let me walk away like I wanted to, so I pulled up the hood of my hoodie and went to help. 

 Due to my enhanced senses, I beat up the guy easily. He was trying to rape the woman. After I realized what he was trying to do, I couldn't contain my anger. I was ready to kill him, but the woman stopped me. She didn't see my face though.

 I honestly cannot stand men who try to take advantage of women. It makes me sick and since that day, I felt like I needed to help people. But there are sometimes I just sit and watch the scene unfold cause some humans stupidity cannot be helped.

 I know it seems as though I am passing out judgment on people like I own their lives, but I am not in any way obligated to save them either. I just choose who truly deserves my help. If you know better and you could've avoided a dangerous situation and you didn't, I will  sit back and allow karma to work its magic. I don't like stress. So that's how I became Asimi. It is a weird story, but that's how it is. 

 My dad's room, on the other hand, is downstairs because he claims he's too old to be walking up and down the stairs all the time. I mean, for the love of Hades, the man's just 42 years old.

 I went to put my things in my room and change into a tank top and sweatpants. I go to the gaming room and pick out my favorite virtual reality game. I put on the nerve gear and start the game.

 I'm in a room that is full of weapons. Guns, blades, explosives and basically anything that can be used to cause harm and inflict pain. I walk over to one of the walls that have player skins. I pick the hooded skin. What? I love hoods. They're just so mysterious.

 I walk to the wall of weapons and grab two katanas and a dagger. These are my favorite weapons. 

 The way the game works is that you have levels with different missions. Every time you get past a level, the tasks become even more arduous. I am currently on level 100, The boss battle.