Chapter 3

.................................

Picture of Marissa above ^^^^^

.................................

NICK's POV (During gym class)

It was time for gym. I hate gym. It's not like I suck at physical stuff and keeping fit, It's just that I don't see the point in assembling in a building to share in on other people's sweat and bodily excrement. Okay that sounded a bit extreme, but can you blame me? I literally dislike more than 99.9% of this school. That one percent being Storm for not too obvious reasons. I wonder if she's in this class.

I went to the boys' locker room to change and came out to warm up and stretch. The girls all walk out of their locker room and I see Storm come out as well. I was kinda happy she was in this class too and also not happy because of the way she is. I have been caught one too many times acting like a complete creep and staring at her.

She was wearing a black tight-fitting shirt instead of white one and it suited her very well. Her shorts were short for her, but it also showed off her long tanned legs.I mean, i'm not complaining. Gosh I sound like a perv. Still no one could deny that she is currently the most attractive girl in our school. She even beat out Marissa.

Coach Brown blew the whistle and announced that we would be doing pull ups so he could evaluate our strength. The thing with coach is that he just loves evaluations. I don't know why. I've had him before. He always talked about how you always have to evaluate to move forward in life. I don't even know what that supposed to mean. Coach can be strict though, but he's really respectful and polite. Even to the assholes.

We are supposed to do thirty pull ups to kick off the year. Again, he makes no sense. The boys were going first and were done with it. I was actually anticipating Storm's turn. I looked over at her. She seemed uninterested in practically everything that was going on. I don't blame her really.

The coach then called Storm up for her turn. As she was about to start.......

""Um coach? I don't think she's allowed to wear a black shirt. I mean the school's gym shirt color is white." Marissa says smugly. I think Marissa has it out for Storm.

"That is very true Marissa. Miss? I believe you heard what Marissa said. It is against school policy to put that shirt on." The coach says politely. Well this should be interesting. Other students watched the scene unfold with interest.

Storm looks over at Marissa, who is smirking at her, seemingly unimpressed. Marissa seems to be slightly intimidated by Storm. I mean, come on. Who wouldn't be? Storm puts her head down for a bit and sighs.

"Fine. I guess I won't wear the shirt." She looks up with a smirk as she reaches for the hem of her shirt and pulls it off, revealing her black sports bra and toned abdomen. She tosses her shirt at Marissa's face and finishes her pull ups easily.

Everyone, including myself, couldn't help but watch in amazement as her abdominal muscles contracted and released every time she did a pull up.

Everyone still stared at her as she lets go of the bar and drops to the ground. I was beyond impressed now. She walks up to Marissa and grabs her shirt from her. The look on Marissa's face is priceless. Some girls even snicker at what they had just seen. Storm then turns and walks to the locker room to change cause I'm guessing the class is already over.

When I enter the locker room, all conversations buzzing were about a certain British girl. All the guys were talking about how hot she is and how they were gonna try to get with her. They would know how impossible that dream is if any of them had even attempted to talk to her.