......And we're back

.............................

  Well, here's the good news. I finally figured a way to update now. I know, great right?

  Yeah well this is just to inform you that I will continue updating so don't get your knickers in a twist yah sassy lassies.

 On a serious note, I would like to formally announce *thank you* that there will be a few changes and by ' a few' I mean a little more than a few but generally not a lot.  Some of which are......

 1.  I will be changing the cover photo of the book. But that can still be debated on. I dunno maybe ya'll guys would like me to keep the original one or something. I'm not doing it immediately, so there's still time for whatever. I would say that y'all guys should comment and shit, but I'm not sure how that'll go. so..........yeah.

 2. There will be a lot of editing going down. Like some serious editing and stuff. The reason being that I started this book when I was in my sophomore year or sometime around that......time? and I was hella stupid. TBH I still am, just less than before but still plenty. Basically, my idea of interesting then is now my ' Cheesy AF ' . 

   I was reading through what I wrote before and I was terribly embarrassed, but it's normal for writers I guess. Oh...... Don't worry. The whole concept and plot of the story will still be the same, including some of the dialogue. It's just the thoughts and the words used to convey the message that will be changed.

 3.  I will be adding random pictures for every chapter 'cause..... I don't know. I just feel like it.

 4. Some names my change.....? That's still a working progress. It's just an FYI thing.

 5.  I will put in a character description part so you get to know some of the people that randomly show up in the course of the story. It will be something that I will update when the need arises because I honestly don't know what characters are going to show up. it's kinda like a Go-with-the-flow thing. 

  So whenever there is an update in the character description list, I will be sure to inform y'all guys. :)

 6.  Though I said I will be updating, it may be somewhat slow because I'm having a certain type of writer's block. By ' a certain type ' I mean that I have no idea on what to put in the story, so bear with me please.....?

 7. Finally, I know it's hard to believe for those who know me which is virtually none of you, I have social media account.......s? so if you wish to follow up with my daily madness, then you can.

Instagram: veeehrt

Twitter: _therealx

 Well that was quite more than a few. so that's it I guess.

Once again, I hope y'all guys love the book. So Read it, vote,comment on anything at all. Any ideas and additional things you think would be cool and we'll see.

LOVE YAH LOADS,

BYE.