☆ Hazel's Diary Entry #14 ☆

Dedication: Mistalee_, thank you so much for all of your support and comments, votes, reads! It means a hell of a lot to me ♡ xx

|| BUT CAN WE PLEASE ADMIRE THE FIRST COVER FAN ART I'VE GOTTEN AT THE TOP, UP THERE? THANK YOU _Book-Addict_, this is amazing! I love it so so much! Ahhhhh <3 Is it weird that I actually have the same laptop that's in the fan art? xD Anyway, love youuu xx ||

Date: 08/02/16, Monday

Time: 12:40pm

Dear Mister Diary,

*queue amazing (tone deaf) singing*

🎵 Hello, it's meee, this reference is overrated it huuuurts me, to wriiite it, and sorryyy, I've forgotten all about my diary this paaast week 🎵

Okay, okay, I'm done singing Hello by Adele in my head now, I swear.

But I am sorry about not writing for almost a week. I don't really have much of an excuse, apart from the fact that I've been spending all my break times out on the field with Trent. And occasionally Tess too.

I just thought I should update you, but yeah, not much to update you on, really!

Oh, wait. 

Ivy and I have been getting along really well this past week, and also, Dad's still quiet.

More along the lines of avoidance, actually. I would assume that he just feels guilty, but I know that's not it, simply because he still looks at me with eyes filled with hatred.

And Mum's been cleaning a lot - probably to keep her mind off of things, she even cleared the yard and mowed the lawns.

Stuff doing that.

So yeah, Dad's quiet but hating, and Mum's quiet but cleaning.

Parents. What can we do?

Bye for now,

Hazel-Can't-Sing-Like-Adele. B

P.S. Liam's been coming up to me a lot at school to say hi, because he obviously thinks he's friends with me, the most incredible human to ever exist (well, except Evan Peters and Dylan O'Brien, because hot damn).

P.P.S. Uncle Will-OW, IV-y, and I, did end up having movie night together last Wednesday! It was a great night, it made me happy to spend time with two of the closest people in my life. I mean, we could all braid each other's hair and gossip over boys. I'm sure Uncle Will would be up for it haha.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up a minute.

Hazel didn't write for a week because of Trent. Hold the hell up.

"Asshole." I cough, pretending like I didn't call him that - or talk to myself.

Wait, he's not here to hear me, so why did I bother coughing to cover it up?

"Trent is a douchey asshole." I say louder this time, and smirk to myself.

At least he's not going to attack me out of nowhere when I'm in the safety of my own house.

Plus, it's - I turn my head to the side to check my alarm clock - 7:24pm.

Trent's probably too busy ordering more steroids online, maybe a baseball bat too while he's at it, to use as a weapon when he wants to spontaneously attack people.

You know, not that he does that or anything.

Nope, not at all.

Especially not when someone is in an Art room minding their own business, with only paint brushes as possible weapons.

Okay, I think we get it, Hunter.

I let out a - maybe tad bit dramatic - sigh, and rest my cheek against my forearms, "Why can't life just let me find you already, Hazel B?"

And how can I miss something, or someone, that's never been mine to miss?

Not that I wanted Hazel to be... Mine. That's ridiculous.

I just want to meet her. Talk to her. Know her.

That's all.

I don't want a relationship of any sort with her, that isn't friendship.

Or at least, that's what I keep telling myself as I reopen Hazel's diary.

* * *

Hey! :)

I may or may not have written this all on my phone when I was still awake at 5am earlier (then FINALLY got to sleep at 6am, only to wake up an hour later, yay me) BUT ANYWAY PEOPLE, I UPDATED ON TIME, WHOOP WHOOP *gives out free lollies/candy*

I love you so God damn much, okay? Okay? I SAID, OKAY?

You are all such incredible, and sweet people! I can't get over how much support I've been getting, how much support TDOH has been getting :') it warms my heart!

It's officially been a week since I first posted this, and can you freaking see those reads, comments, votes, and rank? WHAT THE HELL, I'M JUST WBDIWBDIWBDOW

THANK YOU ♡❤🙈💗😍

QOTC: Favourite holiday?

MA: Christmas. Because, I love giving people gifts (receiving them obvi too), and I love spending time with family! Though, Christmas of 2015 was really bad for tbh ☆

- Chloe xx