☆ Hazel's Diary Entry #15 ☆

Dedication: JohnGreenIsFab, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU BABE ♡ xx :p

|| Picture of Uncle Will (Willow Bradley) at the top! XD ||

Date: 13/02/16, Saturday

Time: 10:58pm

Dear Mister Diary,

Holy shizzle, oh no. Damn fudging macaroni and peas, with mozzarella cheese. 

I don't know if I should feel bad about spilling his secret, embarrassed about knowing (just in case he finds out), or happy because I don't have to keep up the pretense.

Even if it's just to a diary.

I let slip Ken's identity in my last entry - accidentally, and I only just saw now. The reason for that is because I haven't written in almost a week (Again) so I went back to recap, and what do you know?

I incidentally wrote Ken's name; Liam.

So, yes, Ken's real name is actually Liam Hayes-

"What?" I drop the diary, and jump off of my bed in a start. Liam, my best friend, is Ken?

I knew the way 'Ken' acted with Hazel sounded familiar to me, but I never thought that he would be Liam. 

Liam Ruby Hayes.

I know, his name is unfortunate but right now, my mind's kind of preoccupied. 

Was I that oblivious to it this whole time I've been reading her entries? I wonder as I pace back and forth in my room.

"I need a run." I mumble to myself, running both of my hands through my messy black hair, and sigh repeatedly.

I grab one of my sport backpack's, shoving the diary and my half full drink bottle into it. I look down at my clothes and cringe at the black, ripped, skinny jeans.

Yeah, not so good when it comes to running.

For the second time this week; Remind me, why do I wear these clingy things?

I shake my head at myself and quickly change into some Adidas athletic shorts, my Puma tank top, then slip on my well-worn jogging shoes, before leaving my room. Before leaving the - always - silent house.

I walk down the faded pavement, and can't help but think about how I wish my problems would just fade away.

I begin a slow jog, before pumping my legs just a bit harder. I don't know where I'm going, but that isn't what I'm worried about. I run harder, trying to keep a steady intake of breath, and watch my feet as they pound against the concreted sidewalk.

Liam is Ken.

My best friend is someone who had to be given a fake name, because of a bad situation. A situation that I think involves me, if I remember correctly.

I slow down my run after a good half hour, stopping at a park bench to rest. I unzip my bag, and gratefully gulp down the rest of my water, and put back the empty bottle.