chapter 1

(Edit. This book isn't that well written at the start, but after a while, you can start to see me.improve on my writing skills. You know, I start using paragraphs. All I'm saying is that new content will be uploaded onto my page soon, and that will most likely be better. Ok, carry on with your reading.)

Sans' pov:

I was just sitting on my couch watching the television - or rather mettaton being the flamboyantly attractive popstar he is known to be dancing and singing on a talk show he had. The topic of his live life had come into play when my mind started to wonder. Everyone is in a relationship with someone right now. Mettaton and Papyrus, (which mettaton was currently preaching as the healthiest relationship in the undergrounds on live television now) Toriel forgave Asgore, Frisk and Alphys have been working together to finding a way to turn flowey into Asriel again and then there's me.

The single trash that nobody wants to love.

And where do I go when I'm upset? Grillbyz. Taking my special "short cut" there I'm greeted by all the regulars. Even they're in a relationship with someone. The atmosphere of love had me feeling as if I was trash in comparison unattractive even. At least I can talk to Grillby . . . Grillby. Probably the only person I'd consider having a relationship with. And we're complete opposites too. He's so formal and gentleman like and I'm . . . Unorganized, vulgar, rude and I dressed like an orphan to boot. I'm a wreck is the message I'm getting at hear. Taking my seat down at the bar, I looked up at the man in question, Grillby. "I'll have the norm, hot stuff," I muttered the flirty sentence in a rather bitter tone, unconscious to the fact that I sounded like I had been dying. He nods and walks off to do so anyway, like the perfect gentleman he is.

Grillby's pov:

Oh my god, he talked to me! Even if it happens Like this any other day, but still! Ok Grillby, keep your cool and wait until you're behind the wall to freak out.

After my little fangirling session, I start to cook Sans' food. He's just such a bad boy and I'm the complete opposite. Although, people do say that opposites attract, right? I hoped so. I may be a flame monster, but he is most definitely the hottest monster I have seen in the undergrounds. I'm kind of like the silent weeabo of the underground. Literally.

After I made his food I took a minute to calm myself and walked out to the bar. Of course, I had a bottle of ketchup on the side, just how he likes it.

Placing down his food, I make my way to serve another customer when I realize, its just me and Sans. Oh god. Stay calm, and he won't notice that you're really nervous.

"Yo Grillby you okay? You've been standing there for like five minutes." Damn it, I've screwed up already. "Y-yeah I'm fine. Just lost in my thoughts is all," Stupid, what if he asks what ki-

"Oh, what kind of thoughts?" Ugh. Life wants me to die alone. Ok just tell him straight forward. "Love life thoughts." Ok not so straight forward. "Oh . . . ok, so your thinking of a relationship too? Everybody is now and no ones willing to risk the lottery skeleton. The unorganized, goofy, Immature skeleton."

Oh NO! DON'T DO THIS TO ME! "Hell, even papyrus pulled it off with mettaton. He's so innocent and mettaton is just so dirty minded you wouldn't think it would work but, it does . . . Sorry, didn't mean to make you so uncomfortable."

I'm quite literally at a loss of words right now.

"How can someone so perfect feel this way?"

Oh shit. Did I just say that out loud? I look up from where I was starting to see that he hasn't moved from his position at the bar.

Sans pov:

What I heard from Grillby caught me off guard, but when I realized that it was probably my mind playing tricks on me, making up fantasies that don't exist, Grillby had quickly walked to the back room of the restaurant.

Strange. I think I should go home now though.

As I get up and about to walk out the door I hear grillby behind me. "Hey, wait a minute," I look back and see him with two . . . beers? In his hand.

"Why don't you stay and talk about it?" I rolled my eyes, striding across the room back to him. "Okay, mom," I spoke with a teasing tone, sitting back down at the bar.

"So what's bugging you?" He asks me. "To be honest? All of it. Everyone is finding someone and I just . . . can't. . . take it. And to boot, I just found out recently that the one person I like is interested in someone else." I hope that that's not too obvious, and if so, I hope he's oblivious to it. "That's tough, the same thing kinda happened to me." He says. Heh, what a coincidence, we both found out that the people we like aren't interested at the same time. Wait . . . What if those mind tricks... weren't minded tricks? I'm so focused on my thoughts I don't realize what's going on in the real world. I've actually had two beers. And grillby . . . Hasn't even finished his first. "Hey sans, why you thinking so hard?" What if I just kissed him? That wouldn't be so bad right? I mean he'd probably hate me after but its worth it. "Sans? Any answer?" "Yeah. I was thinking of how this could be a bad choice." Before he could say anything, I lock lips or teeth to fire lips, making it like a kiss.
-------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sansby trash. I don't need help. I'll be fine

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Love me!