chapter 15

Grillby pov

I worry for sans. He seems so stressed and it's not fair what he's had to go through in only 26 years.

Now I know what you might be thinking.

But Grillby doesn't 26 seem a little young to get married?

Normally I would say yes, but I just can't resist him. He's perfect to me. All I think of is him, whether good thoughts or bad. He turned me into a new person, a better person.

Basically I'm saying Fuck the hell of I'll do what I want.

Currently were laying down on our bed, watching Netflix. I don't know what he's watching though. something about pups. I don't know.

"Hey Grillby?" He says.

"Yes Sans?" I respond lightly.

"I love you." He says, looking up at me.

"I love you too." I say, looking down at him. why does he have to be so beautiful? I never get used to his looks, they are always surprising. He's so gorgeous.

" . . . Grillby?"

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice he was talking to me.

"I'm sorry what? I was to distracted by your looks to notice you were talking me." I say, a goofy smile parting my lips.

He smiles at me and reapets himself.

"I said I'm going to get something to eat Grillby" and gets up. Walking to the kitchen.

He walks back in with a bowl of ice cream with ketchup as a toping.

"Sans you said you were getting food." I say, a little more harshly then I intended to.

"I lied." He says, not caring about my harshness.

"Okay."

I wasn't gonna bother arguing with him, there's no point in doing so. He's to gorgeous.

we lay back down and keep watching T.V. I'm pretty sure nothing exiting is going to happen today.

Now back to thinking of Sans.

I was thinking about getting him a cat, it was quite obvious that he wanted one. And it would keep him off if wedding planing for a while.

I grab my phone and go on Kijiji. What? You didn't think I bought that ps4 bran new did you?

I started looking at cats we could get that were in the area and honestly, I have no idea why we didn't get one sooner. they are so adorable.

I look back over to sans to see if he was looking, but he just stared at the T.V. as be watched that show.

I could see why he liked it, it was pretty cut. But he's obsessed with this show. he's already on the last episode of the second season. And he started this show three days ago.

I looked back to my phone, remembering that I was doing something.

I set up a time to pick up the cat and put down my phone. He's gonna absolutely love him. it was a ginger cat with a fluffy long tale, and greenish - orange eyes. It costs a lot more than the other cats, but I can see why. But with the gold I have and how valuable it is to the humans I think I could manage.

I haven't been to work in a while actually. I should probably go back soon, I've been told by the landlord that I could probably buy the intire neighborhood with just 10 gold coins, but I still want to play it safe.

"Hey sans . . ." I say, deciding to tell him.

"yes Grillby, love?" he says looking up at me.

well that's a first, he's never called me Grillby love before. It was quite fitting though.

"I think I'm going to go back to work tomorrow." I inform him.

The look the spreads across his face was heartbreaking to me. He seemed disappointed in what I have told him. But quickly replaced it with a smile.

"Okay." He says.

I return his smile an look over to the clock. 10:30.

"We should probably get some sleep now babe." I say.

he looks at the clock and nods, snuggling in to my chest.

I told you nothing exiting was going to happen today, just fluffy romance stuff.

(sorry it took so long to update, and for any mistakes I may have made. it's really hard to right this on my phone. thank u for reading and the almost 1k reads!

-x_reader_master