chapter five

Sans pov:

I had been like this for at least a month now. And im starting to get really weak in this place. And there are moments were I start to fade and then just go back to normal. It kinda hurts to be honest. I really hope im not freaking Grillby out. My baby is probably scared enough as it is.

Its been at least another five hours and I can't move anymore, I'm to weak to do so. And then. There was a bright light.

Grillbys pov:

I was sitting in the chair I always sit in, i usually sit here for . . . Twelve hours a day. And then there was shuffling in the bed. I looked up to see sans . . . awake. Hes awake. He actually woke up. He looked at me and smiled, like he always does. "Hey babe, hows it going?" I had no words. I was to happy that the person I love most dearly is alive. How could he be so cool about this to? He just woke up from a coma and says "Hay babe, hows it going?" What? "Oh my god." Is the only thing I have the power to say.

"Were here, were all here!" I hear Toriel say as she walks in with everyone else. Well not everyone but most of them. Theres Toriel, Asgore, Alphys, Undyne, Frisk, Monster kid and Papyrus. And most of them are crying. I actually can't tell whos crying more. Asgore, papyrus or me. Honestly the only reason why asgore is crying is because hes a big softy. Papyrus is crying because his older brother almost died, and im crying because my boyfriend almost died. It still boggles my mind how he did it, the whole texting in his mind thing.

"How did you do it?" I say as I calm down a bit. We've been talking to him for about an hour, funny thing is. He could feel the time go by. Like we could. "How did I do what? Live threw it or text you?" He says, unsure of what I meant. "The last one." I say, my breathing is still a little unstable. I wonder how he does it, how he stays so calm. Sure he broke down at the thought of losing me, but he's completely fine with almost losing his life . . . Does he value me more then his own life? The very thought sends a shiver down my spine. "I . . . I dont really know. I just wanted to talk to you so bad. And the only way I thought I could do that was texting. And then my phone appeared. So I tried it." Well that makes sense (ps. That doesnt make sense at all). He
Literally decided he was gonna text me and then a phone apeared. How does he do these amzing things? "I wish I could text with my mind." Alphys says. " . . . He should be good to go. Just have him in a wheel chare for the next week or so.

Sans pov:

A week! I feel fine. "Guys im fine." I try to get up but as soon as I do, the room starts spinning and the outline of my vision goes black. "Ok maybe not so fine." I say as I grab onto Grillbys arm and blankly look at the ground. Is this really how im gonna be when I walk for the next week? Delirious and unstable. This next week is gonna suck. "I wanna go home." I say. But I drag all the words so it sounds more like 'III waaaannaaa goooo hoooooooooooommee' I think im a little loopy from being out so long. I wanna feel mad at something but I only feel giddy. I wonder if pap changed anything around the house. Oh wait a minute. Am I being carried? I look up a bit and see that Grillbys carrying me to a wheel chair. is he gonna push me too? I wonder how long it will take to get home from here. "Sans were going home ok?" Grillby says. "Your cute!" I kiss him and he just starts pushing me out of Alphys's lab house thing.

~time skip to about 6 days later~

Im able to walk fine now but grillby still wants me to move around in the wheel chair, 'doctors orders' he says. He just keeps proving to me that he really cares. And it isn't fair. I cant do anything to say 'I love you' but to say that I love him. While he always has something for me. Most the time ketchup. Hes a really big fan of chocolate actually. Maybe I'll get him some chocolate tomorrow. "Babe im home!" Oh thats right. He gets of early now so he can help me out more. I looked at my watch and realized that it was 8:00 pm. I was so lost in thought that I forgot why I started thinking. It was 7:30 when I last looked at it. An hour and a half after he should have gotten of work. And I was worried sick. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! I WAS So *sniff* worried for *sniff* you." I said. I cant stay mad at grillby. "Well actually I think you might like what I did." 'Are you fucking serious!? You were gone for two hours and you think I like that?'
Thats what I want to say. And I say what I want. "Are you *sniff* fucking serious!? You *sniff* were gone for *sniff* two hours and you think I like that!?" He looks down at me. Im not in my wheel chair anymore. That got thrown across the room a while ago . . . with magic. "Just listen ok. I got us reservations at mtt reso-" "YOU WHAT! Grillby that place costs like a million dollars to eat the leftovers. How did you get reservations?" its not that im mad were going. Im mad that he spent all that money on a little dinner. "Actually I only have to pay half price, I talked to metteton and he said go for it." "Oh my god grillbyyyyyy!" I say as I huged him. Im-we are going to metteton resort! "I have even better news." How could you have better news then this!? "I got us a free room." "How do you do these amazing things!?"

Grillbyz pov:

He doesn't expect a thing! We've been together for almost a year now. 11 months actually. And im gonna finally do it. Im gonna propose. "Whens are reservation date?" He asks. This is the best part. "January 18, 2016." This just keeps getting better and better. "THATS ARE ANIVERSERY!" Im so gonna get laid tonight. Mission accomplished. "You bet. Wouldn't have it any other way."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im sooooooooo exited!!! Even though I write the book I really want an update on this. Also you guys havent answered my question. Should I write a frexy or nah. Tell me in the comments.

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Love me!