chapter 10. special

Grillbys pov:(its been forever)

I was trying to get comfortable in bed with sans, but it just didnt happen. So I looked at my phone for the time. 2:00pm. Well I guess we should get up anyways.

"Hey babe, time to get up." I say, shaking sans a bit.

"No its not, its like nine in the morning."
He says. Rolling over and snuggling into my chest. I guess he had moved in his sleep. Its not uncommon for him.

"Try two in the afternoon." I say. And he shoots up. I swear I've never seen him move so fast in my life.

"Thats a joke right? You're kidding? I was supposed to go so- do some wedding planning with mettaton. You know what? I feel like being a lazy bones today, lets hook up that PS4 That I still dont know how you got."

Hes been really confusing and moody lately. If guys had periods, this is what it would be. But he's been like this for two months. Weird.

-Time skip brought to you by sansby yaoi-

We had finally finished hooking up the PS4 when I realized we had no games. I guess nows the time to show him.

"Sans, follow me, were going for a walk." I say taking his hand.

"Griiiiiiilllbyyyyyy. I dont wanna. We just hooked up this PS4. Are we actually doing this? Ugh fine. But you owe me chocolate."

Hes going to love this. I went on to my undernet and updated my status. 'Im going to show sans the big suprise.' As I was typing this, my phone was taken out of my hands by sans.

"What big suprise? I want to know!"

"Well thays why im taking you there."

I say, grabbing his hand taking my phone back and pulling him further. I look back and see that everyone is just exploding with coments on my status.

We reach it, the seal to the underground. Open. We dont know how it happened yet. But, it did.

"Grillby. Im dreaming. Slap me." I almost laugh at his reaction.

"Its not a dream sans. Its opened. We could leave. I just told everyone I was showing you this. We keeped it a secret for you.
I wanted to show you this myself. What do you think?"

He looks down and he . . . he's crying.

"No dont cry! Im sorry we can go back home now if you want. And we can do some weddi-"

I was stopped by a kiss. Or rather his teeth to my lips, the closest thing to a kiss we'll ever get.

"Grillby im so happy! Is this how you got the PS4! I just cant think straight!"

As he keeps ranting I start to pull out a house hunting magazine.

"I got even better news. You see that house there?" I point to the magazine and then out the tunnel, to the exact same house. Its not to far from here.

"We have a meeting with the landlord tomorrow. And if all goes well we can be living in that house by friday."

Today was monday. He usually hates mondays. But I think I made them a bit better for him.

"GRILLBY YOU DIDN'T!"He screams at me.

He jumps up into my arms and hugs me, and I sorta just stand there holding him.

"Thank you grillby. Thank you so much." He whispers in my ear.
I didnt do anything. It was just open.

"Sans. This wasnt me. It was just opened last night." He lets go and looks up the three inches difference in hight at me.

"No. I mean thank you for staying with me. Thank you for being with me at all. Thank you for being my future husband. Thank you for everything. Thank you so much grillby."

"Its nothing to worry about sans."

He looks up at me with his breath taking face. In the underground, monsters dont look nearly as . . . real. So he doesnt look like what people would call a skeleton, more like a pale skiny super model. He doesnt like to think it, but he is by far the most attractive in the underground. I might think that because were in a relationship. But, I feel like everyone knows. But I can tell he feels bad about himself, his body, face, emotions, thoughts. Everything.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look?" I say.

He looks down as if ashamed of the thought.

"Im not beautiful." He mumbles. Ugh, why is he so difficult sometimes?

"Dont even start with the 'im not attractive'." I say. I little more harsh then I should have.

"Do you know how hard it is to be me? With all this anxiety depression and existential crisis? I hate the thoughts that I get. And most of them are about you leaving me. And I dont want that to happen. So if you got something to say to me. Go for it."

"You're beautiful."