chapter nine

Sans pov:

"You want to what!" I say looking at mettaton.
"I want your blessing to marry papyrus. We've been dating for longer than you, and your getting married before us."
But I dont want my little papy to grow up!
"As long as you dont bail. I guess im fine with it . . . but I dont want my little papy to grow up!" I say before I go back.

-time skip brought to you by sanby yaoi-

"Sans! The phone is for you!" Grillby shouts from the living room. Why is he in the living room again? Oh yeah, he said he wanted to look at something for the wedding, and I wasn't allowed to look. How rude! "Im coming!" I shout as I make my way threw the house. I still cant believe we own our very own house.
"SANS! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT METTATON JUST ASKED ME TO DO!"
I try not to laugh when he says this. Papyrus is always yelling and it makes him sound exited. But when he actually is exited, his voice gets more high pitch when he talks.
Its really hard for me not to laugh at the voice.
"Im clueless. What did he say?"
I can just picture Mettaton thanking me that I didnt spoil it for him.
"HE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM! I SAID NO OF COURSE BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE YO-"
"YOU DID WHAT!? Papy the reason he kicked you out is because he knew that you would come to me. Tell me what happened and then ask for my approval after I got there. Papy he had my approval!"
He doesn't say anything for a minute just trying to put it all into pieces.
"OMG SANS I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE!"
"Yeah no shit sherlock."
We have a monster named sherlock in the underground and hes really good at solving things. So whenever someone says something stupid obvious to figure out we say that.
"SANS THIS IS SERIOUS. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO WATER FALL TO TAKE A WALK. I DONT THINK HES GOING THERE TO DO THAT THOUGH."
Was papyrus saying that Mettaton was going to commit suicide?
"Ok papy I'll call back in a bit." I said and hung up.
"Babe I have to go to water fall to make sure Mettaton doesnt die. Love you!" I say before I teleport there. Not giving him a chance to voice his thoughts "Mettaton dont jump!" I shout as I see him looking over the railing. Away from the water fall.
"Why would I do that?" He says, what?
"Papy thought you came here to . . ." I couldnt finish my words. I was a little bit touchy with the subject. I absolutely hate the thought of suicide, as the thought hates me too. I cant stand it, and it just wont leave me alone. But I have grillby now.
"Sans thats the most stupid thing I've ever heard. I have papy, he just doesn't know that I had your permission to marry him. It was kinda obvious, but I was still broken hearted when he said no. So I came here to lighten myself up. Its quite pretty, dont you think? The way the stars are? And the water. Making it look like were on the surface beach."
They way he spoke . . . was the most terrifying thing about this all. He sounded like he was about to cry, but he was also calm, like he was just talking normaly. But they were two different voices talking at once. As if he was two different people. Amd how did he know what a beach looked like?
"Lets get you back to papy. He feels really bad about saying no."

* * *

"Now go in there and ask him again, I'll be waiting out here for him to run telling me." I say as I push Mettaton threw the door. (the author was an idiot and almost made me say my door. How rude) Almost seconds later im being tackled to the ground by a wild papyrus.
"SANS! SANS WE GET GOING TO MARRIED! SANS! SANS HAPPY FOR BE ME!" I dont think he new what he was saying exactly, but I was happy for him nonetheless. "I gotta go home now guys. See ya soon." I say before teleporting back home, to my one and only Grillby!
"Babe I'm home!" I say walking in. Strange . . . the lights are of. "Grillby? Were are you?" I try turning the lights on but they didnt work. This. This is what the opening to a horror movie should be like. I walk into my room, gaster blaster at hand. When I hear my door shut behind me. "Who . . . the fuck . . . are you?" I ask, not turning around. "Aww I love you to sans." He says.
"Dont do that! You scared the shit out of me!" I yell at him throwing a pillow at him. We made sure that we got alphys to design a type of material that wont catch on fire when Grillby grabs them, but is still comfortable.
"Im sorry. Do you want to cuddle with me to make up for it?"
"No I want you to be my date to paps wedding to make up for it." I say. "Really? Im so happy for them! I cant wait for there wedding. But I think I'll enjoy ours better.~" Oh Grillby, you really need to stop being cute. "I cant wait for there wedding either Grillby. But I wouldnt mind cuddling, we havent been together thay much in the last couple of cha- days, days." Whoa. Can I say that infront of him? I dont think he knows I can break the forth wall. "Ok. I've been trying to hook up this new-" He stops in the middle of the sentence to reach under the bed. And what does he pull out? A fucking PS4. How does he even know about this stuff? I didnt think anyone but people had these. "PS4. But I cant seem to figure it out. Care to help me?" He says. But I'm so tired that I almost pass out just standing there.
"You know what? Maybe tomorrow is a better idea." He says. Lifting me up and putting me on the bed, I snuggle up to his chest Before I pass out in his arms.