chapter 3

Sans pov:
This morning was fantastic. Grillby and I were awoken by the sound of a airhorn and a lovely "SUPRISE MOTHER FUCKERS!" We turn to see undyne run in the room and stop in her tracks. "..." "You dont-" but before I could finish my sentence she was literally (metaphorically) flying down the hall. "Grillby." I close the door for the moment. "Yeah?" "Im so sorry. I dont want them to hate you for being a 'homo' with me so I understand if you wanna leave or break up -" I was cut of by the giant clog in my throat. The thought of Grillby leaving me, I couldn't take something like that. It was like a wax ball. I had to take deep breaths to actually breath. "Take it easy their." He says and pulls me into a hug, which I accept without hesitation. "See guys look sans and....gril......are........um........" I bet the sight of us they have is really bad. And "they" is pap, frisk, undyne, alphys (who was fangirling when she first walked in) and monster kid. Why there here I dont know. But right now they're watching me cry into grillbys shirtless chest.

"we'll just be downstairs." They all say in almost perfect unison. I close the door with magic again and keep sobbing.

"Why did you stay? Why not just leave? I couldnt even keep the seceret for one-"

I was cut of by a pair of hot lips on my teeth. The closest thing to a kiss we'll ever get.

"Why would I leave? Thats the most bitchy thing I could do. To leave you over this? You being monster and forgetting to lock the door last night. (A/N you know how people say "your just human." Thats what he means by monster.) and leaving you in such an unstable state? That would be the worst thing to do as a boyfriend. Expecially as your boyfriend." Sometimes . . . hes just to sweet. I feel like I dont deserve him.

"Your the best." I say and snuggle into his chest. Then things get quiet. And about a half second after I calm down I can hear a quiet but audible 'awwww' from behind the door. "EASDROPPER!" I shout at the door and hear fast footsteps running away.

After I clean myself up and decide to put on some makeup, you know, experimenting. After that I walked out and put on some clothes on. Since grillby didnt bring an extra pair of clothes so he had to put on the same clothes he wore yesterday.

" . . . nice eyeliner. " he says. I dont know if its a compliment or not so I start to panic a little. "Is it messed up? Or is there to much their or not enough?" "Geez calm down. I was just saying that it looked nice." Oh.

that could have gone better

"So you guys only started dating yesterday, but you've already slept together?" Undyn asks us. "We didnt do anything if thats what your thinking." I say. She nods in understandment and then alphys starts to talk. "I-I just want to say that y-you two make a c-cute couple." "Tibia-nest I didnt think that you would be so accepting. It means a skele-ton." I say. Papyurs just facepalms. Everyone in the room nods they're head and we all just hang out. Telling stories to each other, that kind of stuff. Then the question of "how did you guys get together?" Came up. Ohhhh what a story they're in for.

"So this could have never happened if grillby didnt say what he was thinking?" Alphys asked. "It could have never happened if grillby didnt think I was sober after I started kissing him the first time." The thought of not being with grillby made me shiver. It just doesnt sound right. "I was wondering why you liked Grillbyz so much." Undyn says. I blushed and looked away. If away means shoving my face in Grillbys chest then yeah, I looked away. "Sans I have to go to work." Grillby said. "No you don't. Stay here with me please I don't want to get bonely" I say with a smile on my face looking up at him. He knows he can't win here. So he doesn't move. "If you do not live in my house then you are leaving! Except you Grillby. You get to stay." As everbody walks out I start to pull on Grillbyz arm to motion him up stair's. And I think you can guess what happened from there.
-----------------------------------------'--------------------------------------------------
Theres a calma there and its not supposed to be but im too lazy to change it. Sorry for the late chapter but I hope you people enjoy.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love me!