chapter 14

(A/N I know the last chapter was shit but I'm a bit rusty.  no judge.)

Sans POV:

"Fuck you sans you worthless, useless cunt! All you ever do is sit on your lazy ass all day and watch that fucking T. V. Why do I even bother with you!"

Why do you bother?  I ask as he yelled at me.

what had I done? I loved him, and I thought it was all okay, that daddy's work was all OK. But it wasn't. And it was my fault. Daddy said its my fault and I was a screw up.

"Why can't you be like papyrus? he's so outgoing and helpful and energetic! while your just a lazy son of a bitch!"

He kept yelling, yelling and hitting and . . . and being honest.

"I'm sorry daddy! I'm sorry for what I did."

What had I done?

He was working and you bothered him. I thought.

with a stupid picture you made.

"If you were sorry it wouldn't have Happened! You good for nothing piece of shit son!"

A picture of you him and papy.

He screamed again, slaping my face.

"Sans! Sans wake up!"

He said. Thats not his voice?

"Sans please wake up your scaring me."

I jumped into reality, looking around a bit.

were am I?  I thought to myself.

Home

"Sans . . . Are you OK baby?" I looked over to him.

He had a sleepy look on his face, one that I had been mixed with worry.

"Why me?" I whispered.

"Why me?" I said it again and again pulling my knees up to my chest, hands on the side of my head.

He looked at me with confusion at first. Not knowing what to do. But after a few seconds he wrapped his arms around me, embracing me in a hug.

"It's alright . . . let it all out" He said as he craddled me in his muscular arms.

I sobbed, crying for what seemed to be hours.

Why had it happened?  Why did they come back, after so long, and now there back.

I have had the nightmares before. But I was a child when I had them,  I was scared of my father. And when he got lost in time with one of his science experiments . . . I was kinda glad.

"Are you okay sans?  do you want anything? I can get you chocolate." Grillby says.

Why do you have to be so sweet and adorable?  A voice in the back of my head says.

"No No Grillby, it was just a stupid nightmare." I say, laying back down.

"OK Sans. If you say so." He says, laying down next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you" he says,  placing a kiss on my teeth.

"I love you too Grillby." I say.

Only if my dad could love me, then my life would be complete. Then again, what's the point of living, if you have nothing to work for? I guess some things are meant to be a certain way.