chapter 2

Grillbys pov:

Wait. Whats going on right now? Is he kissing me? Oh hes so drunk right now there's no way hes willingly kissing me. I quickly pull away and look at him. He doesn't look drunk at all! Oh shit I screwed up, I screwed up, I screwed up bad! "Grillby, I'm sorry. I thought you liked me because of all the "coincidences" that happened to us. Both of us realizing that the people we like are interested in someone else at the same time. I thought maybe that the people who we like were each other.  I guess not though. I-I'll just go." I was right He's not drunk!? Oh shit I screwed up. Wait did he say that he liked me? No Grillby, stay focused. "Wait sans no don't go! I only pulled back because I thought you were drunk. Thats why I pulled away. Never thought my dream man would actually kiss me sober and willingly." What if it was a prank? What if I just said all those things to him and he didnt actually mean it?

All those thoughts quickly went away as he pulled me back in for another kiss. OMG ITS FINALLY HAPPENING! Wait until you fully close up shop to fangirl Grillby, I remind myself. I pull back again but slowly, not wanting to. "I have to clean up the place sans, you should go home."

Sans pov:

I FUCKING DID IT BITCHES! I yell at nobody in my head as I get up and walk out of Grillbyz. Not before waving goodbye to Grillby of course. As I'm walking home I decide to take one of my shorcuts. I walk in and not to my surprise mettaton is sitting on top of papyrus. "SANS! ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" He may have been inoccent before mettaton but now, not at all.
"Whatever papyrus." I say while walking up the stairs and into my room.
I hadn't realized how late it was. All I can think of is Grillby right now. He actually likes me. I cant belive it. Great, now I wish I had Grillby here with me. I wonder if he has skype? I know right.  I bet you were expecting a pun or something but the writer was to lazy to find one. I go into my contacts and start to text Grillby. Its 7:00pm so he'd be of by now.
                                                                   Hey hotie. U have skype -S
G- yeah why? U wanna skype?
                                                                    Yes! Whats your skype? -S
G- hot_guy. ; )
                                             Ok im gonna add you to my contacts. -S
G- k.

We finished talking and I started to make a new account because I didn't think "sans" would safice for a name for him.

making an account
Email- sans @gmail.com
Password- *********************
Username- sexyskele.                   
Acount password- *********************          

Next.

after that I looked for grillbys acount. It wasnt very hard seeing that I was only hooked up to the undergrounds service. I guess you could call it underskype. I regret nothing. After hooking up with him (on skype) we started video calling. By now it was 8:00

We had been skypeing when Papyrus walked in. And my phone had a big screen so he could see that it was a shirtless -and very muscular- Grillby. Key word, could see. Not did, could. When he walked in I immediately put the phone face down on my bed. "SANS! ITS 10:00 P-M AND YOUR STILL AWAKE! AND YOUR TALKING TO SOMEONE? WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!?" Oh god why? You know what?  Nope not going to tell him. "Why do you care? Not like there talking to you as well." "FINE BUT BE MORE QUITE!" He says and walks out.

We had been skypeing for a while when grillby asked, me a question. "You want me to come over to your house?"

Grillbys pov:
"Ummmmmmmmmm . . .s-sure just uh heh you have to umm come through my window." He says. I just shrug and say ok before turning of skype and walking out of my house.

As I climed threw his window I saw sans sitting on his bed playing a game on his phone. "Hey." He said in a plain voice. "Hi." Was all I could think of at the moment. I sat down beside him and looked at his phone. "You write fanfiction?" I say and look at what I In think is a sebeciel fanfiction from what I can see. "You dont?" He says, as if its the most normal thing you could do. "Why? My fantasies already turned into reality." "You just melted  my heart" he says looking up at me with a grin. I kiss him making him giggle. After a while we fall asleep with his head on my chest. But we were not prepared for the morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OooOOhhhHHH

What the fucks gonna happen? I dont trust myself. I dont trust myself.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Love me!