A job?!

"Mom I'm her-"

"RACHEL! Please say something! Please!"

"Mom."

After about 45 more seconds of my mom panicking, I ended the call while sighing, "Great she can't hear me."

"What is that thing?" Ciel asked once again.

"It's a cell phone. It's like a telephone, but it's mobile and can be used/taken anywhere."

"Your mom was calling you?" Alois asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, apparently she couldn't hear me. I am quite surprised that she was able to reach my phone though."

"That is quite interesting considering that you are from a different dimension." Sebastian added.

About a second later my phone started to ring again. 

"It's my mom again. Lets see if it works this time."

I hit the answer button, and the speaker button so everyone could hear.

"Rachel? Rachel? Are you there?" My mom asked, her voice trembling, on the verge of tears. "Rachel? RACHEL! Please be there! Please!"

"Mom? Can you hear me?" I asked simply. "Mom?"

"Rachel?! Rachel?! RACHEL!?!!?!"

I ended the call and shook my head, "It's no use. She can't hear me."

I slid my phone into my pocket, and looked at everyone. Everyone looked a little shocked that someone was talking on a device without a cord.

"So," Alois started. "Your name is Rachel, right?"

I nodded, "Yup. Always have and always will be."

Ciel's eyes widened for a moment before showing some sign of confusion, "M- no never mind. That would be preposterous. It wouldn't make sense at all. Now Sebastian, what do you think we should do with her?"

Hm? What was he trying to say? I pondered about in my own thoughts while Sebastian leaned in next to Ciel's ear and whispered something. Ciel nodded, then turned to me, "How would you like to be a Phantomhive servant?"

My eyes widened, "Me? All Phantomhive servants have special talents, what do I have that makes me worthy of working for you?"

Ciel was about to explain when Alois interupted, "You could come work for me! I would love to actually have a human around!"

"Well..." I trailed off trying to buy some time to think. Who should I work for? Alois probably needs another human in his life, but Sebastian defiantly needs my help with the 3 servants. Damn, this is the hardest decision I've ever made in my life so far.

"Well, who needs me more?" I asked, curious as to what they had to say.

"I could use some actual, useful help around the house because the 3 servants can't seem to do their jobs right." Sebastian said.

"Well, I need a human in my life. All I have are demons working for me, and they never talk to me like a normal human does." Alois stated.

Oh my god. Who should I pick?!

"Umm.. Uh.. I'll work for.. Um.... Ciel?" I tried to state, but it sounded more questionable.

~A/N : I hope after this book to maybe, just maybe, make another book but where she chooses Alois. I need to satisfy both types of crowds, right? :3~

Ciel smiled, "Well then, it's settled."

Alois frowned, but then smiled as if he had thought of something, "Ok!" He stood up, "I'll be going now. Have a good day Ciel, and no need to show us out."