Gotta make a dress because I'm not "anime thin"

I slid on a dress that Mey Rin found for me. Sliding it up all the way on my body I took a look in the mirror and frowned; the dress was a bit short for it's style, and the bust size for this dress was way too small. God, how the hell do women in anime fit in these dresses?!

Mey Rin let out a sigh and shook her head, "I'm sorry, I don't think we have anything that will fit well."

I laughed and shook my head, "I'm just to curvaceous for these dresses!"

Mey Rin laughed, "That's very true, yes it is!"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door following a man's voice, "Mey Rin? Are your dresses working?"

I pulled up the dress as best as I could while Mey Rin stood by the door, "Oh Mr. Sebastian! It's just terrible! None of the dress are working!"

I could hear Sebastian sigh through the door, "May I ask what is wrong with the dress?"

"Umm, it's many factors. My dresses are too short on her. We found another dress, but it's too short for it's style and.. the bust size is too small."

"May I come in? Or is the dress that bad?" Sebastian asked.

I blushed as Mey Rin looked at me. I pulled up the dress as far as it could go. It covered me, somewhat. It's not that.... bad.... 

"Um.. Just a minute Mr. Sebastian!" Mey Rin replied. She came over to me and looked all around me making sure nothing was ripped or showing that Sebastian shouldn't see. Mey Rin walked over to the door, let in Sebastian, and closed the door quickly. Sebastian looked at me and sighed, "Oh my. This won't do at all."

"I'm sorry I'm not thin, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it." I said shrugging slightly.

Sebastian chuckled, "There's nothing to be sorry for. Unfortunatly, Nina won't be able to come make you a dress because she's away on a buisness trip, so I'll have to make you a dress. If you don't mind, I have to take some measurements, will that be ok?"

I blinked twice, "Um, sure?"

"Very well, I will be back with a tape measure." Sebastian bowed before exiting the room. 

I looked at Mey Rin before sighing, "Well. I suppose I could put my old clothes back on while he's taking measurements."

Mey Rin helped me out of the dress before handing me my clothes. Just as I finished slipping them on, there was a knock at the door, "May I come in?"

Mey Rin opened the door while I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn, I defiantly have curves... I think losing some we- nope! I'm pretty! I like myself just the way I am!

"Rachel.. Rachel.. Rachel are you ready?" Sebastian asked trying to get my attention. I was lost in my thoughts while looking at myself in the mirror. He got right next to me, and whispered in my ear, "Rachel, are you ready for your measurements?"

I snapped out of my thoughts before saying, "Woah.. welcome to my personal space, may I help you?"

Sebastian lightly laughed before I could come to my senses about what I had said.

"O-Oh! Excuse my rudeness! I keep forgetting where I am."

Sebastian lightly laughed again, "That's ok. Please come to the center of the room so I can measure you."

I walked to the middle of the room while Sebastian stretched out the measuring tape. He started to take my measurements. The silence felt a little awkward, so I decided to make some small talk.