War

I wanted to panic, but if I did my cover would immediately be blown for everyone to see. I kept as calm as I could and stayed still. The pastor came down from the front of the room, and headed to the back to where the doors were, "Come on everyone! This way to heaven!"

Everyone got up, and headed towards the doors when suddenly there was a loud boom followed with a ton of smoke filling into the room. Everyone started to cough, including myself. This isn't smoke from a fire, then what is this? Part of the plan uses smoke, but not this kind of smoke.

All the angels turned around to see what was behind them. Then there was lots of yelling and screaming. I stood on the pew to see what was going on beyond the angels. I smiled. It was the demons. The plan was working pretty well.

The pastor looker worried, "Everyone! Fear not! This will be over soon!"

I chuckled. Yes it will be over soon - with a lot of deaths.

As the demons and angels were fighting in that small hallway leading to the worship area, I got down from the pew and slowly step by step made my way towards the pastor. As soon as I got to him, I started my phase of the plan. 

I started my acting portion of the plan. I had a troubled look on my face, like I was about to cry, and I had a quivering lip, "P-pastor? I-Is everything alright?"

The pastor looked at me before nodding, "Yes, everything will be alright. Once all the demons die.."

He paused for a second before smirking, "Including you, vile demon."

That's when I was quickly stabbed in the chest by a dagger he happened to have. I was shocked. That wasn't part of the plan. I fell to the ground coughing up blood, and found it very hard to bleed. I now know what it feels like to be stabbed, and it's incredibly painful. I wanted to cry out, but I couldn't. My lungs couldn't take in any air or produce any. I closed my eyes waiting to die. 

The more I think about it, the more dying seems to be a better option. At least I don't have to be on this planet anymore, but I probably do have to go to hell. That's when I remembered he called me a demon. So that is what I am? A demon? I knew I wasn't fully human, so maybe that's what I am. A vile demon.

Then suddenly something changed. I felt an overwhelming amount of power flow through my veins. I snapped my eyes back open and looked up at the pastor who looked frightened.

I growled, "How dare you stab me." 

I stood up with the dagger still in my chest. I ripped it out, and threw it aside. Everyone started to scream louder as they saw me. I looked down at my hands. My skin looked extremely pale, and I had black fingernails. I must be a demon now. I grabbed his neck with my hands, and snapped it in half with ease. I smirked. This power is awesome! I feel great! I feel like nothing can stop me.

Angels started to run into the room as they saw me kill the pastor. Matthew took one look at the pastor before glaring at me, "You will pay for what you have done."

I chuckled before taking off the dress portion of my clothes. I grabbed the weapons that were strapped to my thighs before charging at the angels. I ran up to the first angel and killed him with the demon blade with ease. As the angels kept coming to attack me, I kept on stabbing them. I noticed that the more blood that gets on the blades, the larger the blades grow. They started at the size of a dagger and before I reached the final angel in the room - Matthew - the sword was almost as tall as me.

As I finished the last angel in the room that had charged at me, I immediately snapped my head towards Matthew's direction. Blood was covered all over my one white clothes staining them red. My face was also covered in blood. Blood dripped down my face. All I could taste was blood. The weird part was, it gave me some sort of energy.