A deal with a demon

~3rd Person POV~

After Ciel and Sebastian read the papers in the bag, they found a map at the bottom of the bag.

"This must be where all the women live." Ciel said.

Sebastian nodded, "Indeed. And here we are over here."

The Phantomhive manor was circled in red ink. The 3 female servant's names were written along side the circled house.

"How interesting. I can't believe we missed this map earlier." Ciel said.

Sebastian was going to say something when he stiffened. Ciel raised an eyebrow, "What is it, Sebastian?"

Sebastian bowed, "Excuse me, my lord, I sense something outside. Please wait here."

Ciel nodded and Sebastian bolted out of the room. He let out a sigh, and gathered the papers up. He put the papers back into the bag, and looked at the map once more. He noticed that Trancy's was on there as well. 'Hannah' was written beside it. The house was also 'x' out in black ink. Ciel folded the map back up and slid it back into the bag.

~Rachel's POV~

It's cold, dark, and slightly damp in this room. I sat criss-crossed on the ground waiting for the demon to come back and eat my soul. I have so many questions in my head that I want to ask the demon. Why did he back away earlier when he was about to take my soul? What kind of power do I have? How much power? Can you not eat my soul?

I stared into the one small glowing candle in front of my eyes. As soon as the demon left, all the candles went out except for the one in front of me.

I kept hearing things like whispering and scratching and groaning coming from all around me. I also heard furniture moving. I didn't dare get up or move because there could be something else in this room that could kill me.

Then the door creaked open revealing the very demon who is going to take my soul. I figured this is the end, so I stopped being nervous and gave up on living. Fuck it, if it's going to take my soul, then there's nothing I can do about it.

I sighed, "It took you long enough."

The demon chuckled, "You were waiting for me to kill you?"

"Well," I said, "There's nothing I can do. I'm just a human."

The demon came over to me and lit the candles around the pentagram. When he finished, he stopped, and looked at me before giving me a pointed-teeth smile, "I've got an idea."

I raised an eyebrow, "Is that so?"

The demon stared down at me, "You have much more power than you could ever imagine. Lets make a deal. I want you to work for me. If you agree, you will do whatever I command and never fail me. In exchange, I will answer all your questions, and not eat your soul right now."

I thought for a moment, "And I assume if I say no, then you will eat my soul right now."

The demon nodded, "Indeed."

"How about this," I said, "The agreement right now is fine, however, there is something I would like to add."

"What is it?"

"I want you to free all the girls. Let them leave peacefully. Do that, and I'll work for you."

The demon thought for a moment before smiling even wider than before, "That sounds like a fine deal."

I smiled as well, "Good. Then it's settled. I will work for you, but first you need to let the girls go and answer my questions."

"Deal."