This is hell.

~Back to Rachel's POV~

I couldn't see a thing due to the blindfold  covering my eyes. My hands were tied in front of me, resting on my lap, so I wasn't able to rub my aching head. It felt as if it were going to explode at any moment. My feet were not tied up; instead resting on the floor. All three of us maids were inside a carriage going to god knows where to do god knows what.

~Flashback~

I finished crawling underneath my covers, and continued to rub my aching head. The pain kept growing, but luckily I have a pretty good pain tolerance so I wouldn't start making painful noises.

I saw Abby blow out the last candle, and climbed underneath her covers; Mey Rin did the same. I closed my eyes hoping that my brain would finally shut off and go to sleep, but it didn't seem like it was going to happen. Then a thought occurred in my head: Maybe if I drink some water, my headache will stop. Why didn't I think of this sooner?

I climbed out of bed, grabbed my candle, and lighted it. 

Abby rolled over, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get some water. I'll be right back."

Abby rolled back over to her other side and paid no attention to me. I proceeded towards the door before stopping. Am I ok to be going out like this? Nobody is gonna see me, right? I didn't see any robes in the wardrobe so.. ah to hell with it.

I left the room, and went down a couple of hallways to the kitchen. Nobody was out, so nobody saw me in my nightgown. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. While taking a sip I noticed something outside the window. It looked like people, or something. I wasn't sure.

I set the glass down on the table and got closer to the window. I ducked my head a little so they couldn't see me in case they were actually there. There was somebody there, but I couldn't make out who it was. Was it Claude?

Suddenly we made eye contact, and the figure started to run left. Oh shit. An intruder. What the hell should I grab?

I thought for a moment before picking up the sharpest knife I could find. I also picked up the largest pan I could fine. Surprisingly I think the pan will be more beneficial, but most games use only knives, so I decided on both of those. 

I jogged as lightly as I could back to my room. I suddenly froze. I had closed the door before I left, but now the door was slightly open. I peeked through the crack, and was horrified. The intruder got into the room. They were tying up Mey Rin, and Abby. Luckily, they didn't see me, so I had a short amount of time to think. Ok, Rachel. Think. Think... Think... Ah!

I formulated a small plan, and it was most likely to fail, but I don't want to disrupt the young master so...... Fuck it! LETS DO THIS!

I counted to 3... Then ran into the room... with the 4 intruders.. I thought there was only 1... Shit. 

I used my pan to smash the first intruder in the head, knocking him unconscious. Poor tied up Mey Rin, and Abby were looking at me with desperation in their eyes. This action got the attention of the other 3. For a moment they just stared at me. They were shocked. Then when I was gonna charge at them, someone stopped me. The person put a rag over my nose and mouth making me breathe in the fumes, and go unconscious. 

~Flashback ended~

I smiled, "I am surprised that you were able to capture all three, especially me."

I got no response.

"I weigh a shit ton. I am very surprised that you were able to lift me. I'm not so sure a human could lift me."