Being kidnapped by kidnappers

It's been about three weeks, and not a whole lot has happened. The Phantomhive manor was at it's usual; the three usual servants were doing their jobs wrong and I tried to fix them before Sebastian came and figured out what had happened.

I haven't heard anything from the Trancy's, though I do see an occasional spider and I swear to fucking god it looks like Claude. I could feel it's eyes staring at me; watching me do whatever task I was supposed to do.

Over the past couple weeks the marks didn't really go away. In fact, the pain started to deepen. I suppose I should tell Sebastian about it, but I don't really want to burden him with my problems. Sometimes the pain will catch me really off guard. So off that people will notice, and ask me if I'm ok. I always reply with, "I'm fine." but something obviously isn't right.

Today I was mopping the floor in the entry hall. Mey Rin was supposed to do this, but her laundry duty was taking longer than it should be. I decided to help her. I could really feel the scratches burning into my skin today. It felt like a nasty sunburn; like when you were outside in a bikini for the whole day and not applying sunscreen. I've never worn a bikini, but I can imagine I'm feeling the same pain as you would with a nasty sunburn.

Over the past couple weeks I have noticed that demon that had came to visit me while I was just trying to take a fucking bath. It was in the shadows; the corners of the room. It was watching me. I tried my best not to notice it, but sometimes I couldn't take it and I just lost it.

Today was one of those days.

I was mopping the floor when I noticed the demon standing in the corner of the room. I could feel it's empty eyes staring at me, watching my every movement. I suddenly felt agitated. I felt annoyed that it was watching me. I looked up, then over at the corner where it was standing. It gave a smile showing it's sharp, pointy teeth. 

I huffed, "Don't you have anything else to be doing, demon?"

The demon took a step forward, but didn't say anything.

I stopped mopping, "Seriously. Leave me alone. You're not going to get my soul. I am not weak and you don't scare me."

The demon  didn't reply, instead just stood there watching me.

"You followed me from my other world, didn't you? A few weeks ago you said there were other demons after my soul. Can you elaborate on that?" I asked.

"Yes I did. There are about six others besides myself. We all want your soul."

I raised my voice, "Well, you can't have my soul! Do me a favor and take you little demon friends and leave me the hell alone!"

"We aren't going to leave. Not without your soul."

I then was yelling, "Well what's so good about my soul, huh?! Why do you want it?!"

The demon didn't respond. Instead, it smiled wider.

"Leave me alone! Be gone!" 

"Rachel!" Ciel said. He was standing at the top of the stair case. "What's going on?"

I hung my head, "My apologies for yelling. There was a demon that was bothering me." 

I turned around, and the demon had vanished.

"There's nothing there."

"There was a few moments ago. Again, my apologies for disrupting you. I'll go back to my work."

Ciel nodded, "Very well." He went back down the hallway that he came from.

While I continued to mop, my head started to pound. My mopping speed also had slowed down quite a bit when this occurred. After for what seemed like centuries, I was close to done. Suddenly I heard someone walk up from behind me, "Rachel? You're mopping? I thought it was Mey Rin's job."