Oh my god XD

Lady Elizabeth came into the house with a great big smile. Paula, and Sebastian followed her with two boxes that were overfilled with decorations. I gave a light laugh as I saw Sebastian's unamused face. It was quite funny really.

Lizzy walked right up to me, "Hello miss! I'm Lizzy! What is your name?"

I gave her a fake smile, "Hello! My name is Rachel! I'm a new Phantomhive servant."

Lizzy's eyes went a little wide before returning to normal, "That's nice!"

She took a few steps back, "Everyone I have a request! I have brought decorations because it is someone's birthday! They will be coming in about an hour so we need to decorate the place up!"

Sebastian set the box of decorations down on the ground, and took the box from Paula's hands. He straightened, "Lady Elizabeth, I could decorate the place for you while you get ready for the dinner. The servants can also help."

Lady Elizabeth smiled, "That would be great Sebastian. Come on Paula, lets go!"

Paula and Lady Elizabeth left the room. I gave a small sigh, "Well, what should we do first?"

Sebastian set the other box on the ground, "I can decorate the place. You and Baldroy can finish cooking. Mey Rin, please finish setting the table, and Finny can help you do that once he's done with collecting the flowers for tonight's supper."

Mey Rin and Finny went to go do their work while I took Baldroy to the kitchen. Not even 5 minutes into cooking, I heard Baldroy rustling with something on the otherside of the kitchen. Not even turning around, I sighed, "Baldroy. Put. The. Flamethrower. Away. Please."

I heard Baldroy let out a short grunt before setting it down, "The meat isn't cooking fast enough!"

"It will in time. Be patient."

Then there was crash. My head shot up and I looked at the doorway. That sounded bad.

"What do you think that was?" Baldroy asked.

"I don't know, but stay here and watch the stay here and watch the food. No fires today!" I replied before rushing out of the room.

I ran down a couple hallways, and almost got lost, but I made my way back to the front entrance because that's where I suspected it occurred. I was right. I saw Lizzy who was somewhat rubbing her ankle while trying not to cry, but some tears were slipping from her eyes. She must've slipped down the stairs. Sebastian and Paula were right next to her trying to help her up. Lizzy tried to get up but let out a cry of pain and sat back down on the stair.

I rushed over to her, "My lady, what happened?"

She wiped a tear away from her eye, "I-I slipped on a stair. It was my fault, I must've not been paying attention to where the stairs ended."

"Lady Elizabeth, I'm going to carry you back to your room. We can tend to your wounds in there. Is that ok?" Sebastian asked.

Lizzy sniffled and nodded. Sebastian picked her up and carried her up the stairs to her room with Paula following. I decided to head back to the kitchen when I almost tripped on something. I looked down to see Lizzy's shoe. I picked it up. It was a small, flat shoe with light pink color and was had white lace trimming along the top of the shoe.

Baldroy came over to me, "Hey, what was that about?"

"Lizzy missed a step and fell down the stairs. They forgot to grab her shoe when taking her upstairs. I'm going to bring this to her. Please keep an eye on the meat, it should be close to done, and no fire!"

Baldroy nodded before heading back to the kitchen. I went up the stairs and looked around the hallways for Lizzy's room. I made a full loop around the mansion before getting frustrated. Where is her room? Then I heard Lizzy talking from down the hall. I followed her voice to her door.