A church

Dress that Rachel wears is above^^

~3rd Person POV - 1 week later~

All four servants were sitting in the kitchen  bored because of things to do. The servants kept messing up their jobs, so Sebastian sent them all to the kitchen and told them to stay there and don't do anything. Sebastian finished their chores swiftly by using his demon powers. 

The whole manor seemed a little down because there was a missing servant. Rachel was still stuck with the demon she made a deal with.

Abby sighed, "I told you guys, she isn't coming back."

"Don't say that. You never know. "Baldroy replied with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

Tears welled up in Finny's eyes, "I hope she comes back. She was so nice."

"Me too." Mey Rin added.

The door opened revealing a somewhat tired Sebastian, "I have a job for you four. Give pluto a bath. He's outside sleeping on the steps."

Baldroy sighed, "Alright."

A few days after the incident pluto arrived and is staying at the manor. Sebastian wasn't particularly happy, but since the master ordered to keep the dog, they are going to keep the dog.

~A/N Ok. Pretend the whole Angela thing from the anime didn't happen. Except, Pluto does exist. Don't ask how they got it. They just got it somehow ;3~

~Rachel's POV~

I flopped onto the bed in my room at this new house I am staying at while the deal lasts with this demon. One week has gone by and I'm still not on my mission yet. The demon said that I'm almost ready, but there's a few things needed to be done.

The demon walked into the room as well and closed the door. It pulled out a white and blue dress (see picture above), "We're almost ready for your first mission. You will be wearing this dress when you go to the church."

~A/N Not the one from the anime! This is different! ;3~

"To a church?" I asked, "Please. Anything but that."

"A deal is a deal. I freed the girls, and you're going go to this church and collect information for me."

I stood up, "Why do you need information from this church?" 

The demon set the dress on the bed along with a white corset, "They were suppose to give me information-"

"Holy shit." I said, "Were all of the girls you kidnapped from the church?!"

The demon nodded, "Everyone except the Phantomhive servants. If you examined the documents more before returning here then you would see why I kidnapped the girls."

"Because you're a rapist?" I asked while slightly laughing.

The demon didn't find it funny, "No. I have other reasons."

I sighed, "Whatever. Let me get dressed in this.. dress. Why does it have to be blue and white? They're good colors and all, but I prefer black with a little bit of red."

The demon chuckled, "You'll look pure while wearing this type of outfit."

I nodded and picked up the dress. I stared at the demon for a few moments before sighing, "Aren't you going to leave while I change? I don't see a dressing curtain either.."

"I was going to help you get dressed." The demon replied.

I raised an eyebrow, "A demon? Helping a human? Woah. That's a first."

The demon growled, "Just shut up and turn around so we can get this done faster.

~3rd Person POV~

"PLUTO!! NOOOOO!!!" Finny yelled while chasing Pluto. Pluto was being a little bitch and not wanting to take a bath. Pluto jumped into a mud puddle causing Finny to also fall into it. Pluto continued to run while Finny stood up in the mud, "Pluto. You need a bath."

~Ok.. Back to Rachel POV~

I looked at myself in mirror. The dress looked pretty damn good on me. It made my skin look as if it was glowing white. So pure. I slightly cringed at the thought of being extremely pure. How unfun that would be.

I turned around to the demon, "So, what do we do now?"

The demon handed me a pocket knife that had a blade that folded inwards, "Stuff this into the top part of your corset. Avoid killing or hurting people this first round of going there." He handed me an envelope, "When you get there, open the envelope and follow the instruction written inside."

I nodded, and followed him out of the room, and outside to the front of the house. A carriage was waiting for me. The demon opened the door, and let me inside.

"Remember," the demon said, "Do not fail me."

The demon closed the door, and the carriage took off towards the church.

~3rd Person POV - again~

Ciel and Sebastian were in the study. Sebastian was giving Ciel his daily sweets and tea. Ciel noticed that Sebastian had also given him a letter from the queen.

"Sebastian? When did this letter arrive?"

"Not too long ago, young master. About 15 minutes ago." Sebastian replied handing Ciel his tea.

Ciel opened the letter. The queen wrote a very short letter saying that the disappearances of all the girls were all from a church not too long from London. She wanted Ciel to check out the church as soon as possible.

"Sebastian," Ciel said, "Prepare a carriage as soon as possible. The queen wants us to visit a church and see if we can get any more information."

Sebastian bowed, "Yes, my lord."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. I decided to write a super short extra chapter in the same day! I wanted to write more, but it would've gotten a bit long. Anyways, have a good morning/evening/night!

~Anime_is_my_lyfe