Wow. I guess I'm wanted.

~The next day~

When I woke up, I reached for my phone that was usually on the bedside table, but it wasn't there. OH SHIT! I left everything at the Ciel's manor! Shit, Shit, Shit! I kept cursing quietly and looked outside. It was still dark outside so I couldn't tell what hour it was. After sighing I decided to hop out of bed and get dressed. I put on the corset as best as I could, and slipped on my maid outfit over it. Once I looked good, I left the room.

I went down the hallway and found a clock. It was 2 AM. Great. I woke up way too early. After pondering over the idea of going back to bed, I decided to go and find Claude for some work.

I went up to the door. I assumed his hearing was amazing considering he is a demon and gave it a quiet knock.

After a few short moments Claude opened the door with a raised eyebrow, "You're already up?"

I sighed, "Yup, my body decided to wake up now and going back to sleep would be wasted time. Do you have work that I can do?"

I looked at his desk for a moment before looking back at me, "May I ask how good your math skills are?"

"I've been taking college level math since 10th grade. Trust me, I can do anything. Though I wish I had my phone. I left it at Ciel's manor along with all of my belongings."

Claude let me inside the dimly lit room, "That is quite unfortunate at the moment. Maybe sometime soon we can get them."

"I hope so. I had a calculator that could do all the calculations for us. No brain work needed."

"Calculators? That must be in the future." Claude said.

"Yes. It's quite amazing."

On the large desk was bookwork spread out everywhere. He grabbed some papers and a pen and put it towards the end of the table, "For your task, you can complete this ledger. I need you to add up the costs as shown. I trust you can do that?"

"Of course I can." I replied taking a seat on the chair that was by the end of the desk. Claude sat back in his chair and continued to work.

We worked for about 2 hours before completing all of the book work.

He turned to me, "Hmm. I usually have the bookwork done at about five-ish... Thank you for your hard work."

I gave a slight blush at receiving a thank you from Claude , "It was nothing really. All I had to do was adding and subtracting. That's kindergarten math."

"Most females in this day and age can't even do that. They probably can't even read." Claude said.

Suddenly he stiffened. I paused, "What is it?"

"Rachel. Stay in here. Don't come out until I tell you to." He said before rushing out of the room and closing the door. I heard it lock. Uh oh. Someone's here and I think I know exactly who it is.

~Meanwhile outside~

Sebastian, Mey Rin, Baldroy, Finny, Abby, and Ciel were quietly sneaking through the woods.

Sebastian stopped and turned around to look at everyone. In a whisper he gave a little speech, "Everyone listen up. About 1,000 meters from here is the Trancy Manor. We have come here to get Rachel and return her to the Phantomhive manor."

Everyone stood up straight and saluted him except Ciel, "Yes!"

Sebastian signaled everyone to follow him silently. They got about 750 meters in - almost to the house- when Abby stepped on a twig causing it to snap. Sebastian stopped immediately and sent her a glare.  

He stayed still for several moments before Ciel whispered, "Do you think they heard that?"

"Yes. I did."

Sebastian turned around to see Claude glaring at all of them.

Abby threw her hands up in the air, "That's it. We're fucked."

"Everyone leave the premises now."

Sebastian straightened up, "We have come here to retrieve Rachel. She said it herself - she belongs to the Phantomhive manor, not a spider's web."

Claude took a step closer, "I will say this again, leave the premises now."

All Trancy servants (except Rachel) came out from behind Claude, "Leave now before I use force."

Sebastian thought for a moment about how he only had humans for his army and sent Claude a nasty glare before turning to Ciel, "I think it's best that we leave now. I will fulfill your order in a short while."

Ciel sighed, "Fine. Lets go. You all win.. for now."

The Phantomhive's left leaving the Trancy's to do the rest of their early morning work.

~Back with Rachel~

After about 15 to 20 minutes I saw Claude re-enter the room.

I stood up, "What was that?"

"That was the Phantomhives. They were trying to take you back, but I made them leave. He said he would be trying again in a short while so today I will probably have you stay close to me."

I shrugged, "I guess that works."

Claude headed back towards the door, "I will now waking the master up. He said he wanted to wake up extra early to tend to some things."

I nodded, "Very well. What shall I do?"

"You can go into the kitchen and prepare breakfast. He would probably like it if you made a meal." he replied before leaving the room.

I left the study to go to the kitchen. After about 10 minutes I finally found it. The kitchen was filled with fresh food and cooking utensils. I grinned. This is going to be fun.

***

"This is excellent!" Alois exclaimed.

I smiled and bowed, "Why thank you. I worked hard on today's breakfast."

"Tell me, how did you learn to cook this good? Did your mom teach you?"

"All the learning I do is by myself. I am a self learner meaning I don't need people to teach me things. Cooking was an easy skill that I picked up by myself." I said.

"You are quite amazing."

"Thank you." I said kind of sheepishly.

Sudden I saw something fly by the window, then onto the window sill. It was a crow.

Alois raised an eyebrow, "Is something wrong?"

I chuckled, "Oh nothing. There's just a crow sitting on the window sill- oh my god."

Suddenly it vanished. Alois turned around to see nothing there, "There isn't anything there Rachel."

I chuckled again, "The bird just flew away as soon as I saw it."

"Huh. Interesting. You don't think-"

Claude bowed, "It is who you think it is and I will be going to take care of the matter right now. At the moment please stay in here. Everyone must protect the master and make sure that Sebastian does not get Rachel."

Claude then vanished as he ran out of the room. I clapped, "Well! This is going to be interesting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYYYYY WAZZZ UPPP PEEPS!??!?! Another chapter done! Next chapter we can possibly see a demon fight or maybe Rachel being taken back... or maybe both. I am writing this story off the top of my head so I am not quite sure as to what I am going to do next. Yeah.

Stay cool! Spring break is almost here guys!

~Anime_is_my_lyfe