Names

Just so everyone knows this is not an actual chapter, I just thought I'd throw it out and see what everyone thought.

Okay so when I started I wanted to base my story (loosely) on the little red ridding hood story line and the first thing I thought of was what the names would be.
Of course I'd seen names like Scarlet and Wolfe before but I wanted something different that wasn't so common so I decided to look online.
And found the names currently in the book.

You may be wondering about the description well that actually gives hints to what the main character's (Melle and Meoquamee to be more specific) names mean.

Melle: mighty wolf
Meoquamee: wears red (hench the tittle the girl who wears red)

Now you may or may not be wondering if the names of Truette and Kilala have any special meanings and the answer to that is yes.

Truett: True friend
Kilala: One with the cats

Mr. Adams name has no special meaning unless you find one, because if you do please share.

Janie's personality is based of someone I know whose name is Janie and it just carried over.

And lets not forget Bram and James.

Bram: Raven
James: Supplanter

Or Bodolf

Bodolf: Wolf leader (yes I know it sounds like a hobit, lol)

And then of course there's Freda and Adelaide....

Freda: Peaceful counselor
Adelaide: Noble and kind

And Darek, Vanessa and Ase...

Darak: Gifted ruler
Vanessa: Butterfly
Ase: Doctor (hehe get it, Dr. Ase?)

Okay I guess that's it, so adios mi amigos