Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to ducktapechick for being the first to comment. Oh and check out her book Chained Mate it's really good so far
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Melle's POV

I finally knew her name Meoquamee what a beautiful and unique name it suits her well.

"Come back to the pack house, rogues have been spotted."

"You deal with it!"

"...Melle...are you feeling alright?"

"Of course I'm feeling alright just alert me if you have any problems."

"Whatever you say, Melle"

I growl lowly, can't he do anything without me by his side, what am I his babysitter?

"No dummy you're the Alpha"

"I would think you'd be happy, I chose to stay with our mate."

"I would be except she left while you were linking"

"What, why?"

"That boss of hers told her to"

"Ehmmm, have you been served, sir?"

I could feel myself getting angry, this man was the reason I'd lost my temper in the first place and had to be calmed down by Meoquamee, which is why my scent was on her, which is why her cat had attacked her so in a way it was his fault my mate was hurting.

I knew it was my wolf's reasoning but I couldn't stop the gruesome thoughts of what I'd do to him for hurting her.

I quickly left before my wolf took over and I actually did some of those things to him.

At least I had the rogue problem to occupy my mind.

Meoquamee's POV

I took a deep breath and dialed Ki's number after a few rings she finally answered.

"Ki, I need you to stay calm and and listen. Okay?"

".....Okay.... what's up"

"Melle was in the bread box again, he came to pick up the rest his order." I waited anxious how she was going to react. A minute ticked by then another.

"Ki are you still there?"

"Yes."

"Okay good because I think I've found a way for you to find your mate again."

Kilala's POV

Find my mate after all this time, is that possible? What if he's mated already, what if he rejects me, what if.....what if he's dead?

"How does this plan include Melle?"

"I'll tell you all about it when I get home just promise me you won't freak when you smell him."

"Alright I'll do my best."

"Thanks be there in five."

I hung up still confused but now I was getting excited! Soon I would be with my mate, soon I would be loved in a way only your mate can love you. Soon, very soon my dream will come true, I just pray it doesn't turn into my worst nightmare.

Meoquamee's POV

Kilala looks at me like I've completely lost it.

"THAT is your plan? How in Iceland, can you think that is a good idea?!"

"Well-" Ki cuts in before I can explain.

"Putting your head in the wolf's mouth, you cannot be serious."

"Ki listen to me, okay. I know how crazy and possibly dangerous it is but you know that has never stopped me before and it's not going to now, besides if you find your mate I want to make sure I leave a good first impression on him." I grin but she just ignores me.

"But you know he hates humans."

"I know but so far he hasn't hurt me, just flirted a bit and if we can use that to our advantage don't you think we should?"

"I'm just worried. What if he finds out, we could both die."

I roll my eyes, die really. "Ki I seriously doubt he'd kill us."

"He would, if it means I wouldn't be with my mate and especially since I'm technically a rogue, and you're a human. He'll kill first and ask questions later."

I swallowed my growing nerves "We are going through with my plan and that is final."

(A/N Ki is Kilala's nickname and is pronounced, Key.)