Epilogue: Three Year's later

Dear, Darek

I know writing you is kind of silly since I could just call you but I though you would enjoy a good old fashioned letter so here it is.

It's been three years since my rescue/escape and so much has happened since then, Truett and Kilala have marked and mated. And yes Kilala did eventually tell him about being a werecat to which he replied he'd always been more of a cat person anyways.

Janie was tried and found guilty of kidnapping and attempted murder and is now serving a life sentence with the possibility of parole.

James found his mate and switched packs to be with her. They had a beautiful baby girl who they named after me (which was kinda weird but flattering none the less.)

Bram has left us alone and even protects our pack from other rogues.

Freda and her mate took over the roles of Delta and Delta Female. And the little princess has grown so big!

Vanessa and Ase's relationship is stronger then ever and he's quickly become the top doctor in the pack hospital.

Elder Bodolf has moved to Adelaide's pack and get this, he's been seeing a widowed human from a nearby town, and is anxiously waiting for grandpups, (not that he'll have to wait that much longer.)

In case you haven't guessed Melle and I have also marked and mated and are expecting our first pup in just two months time! We're having a boy, but we still haven't picked a name. We have how ever finished decorating the nursery, (I've included a picture) It's been a long journey to recovery from everything I've been through, but Melle has been with me every step of the way.

I hope you and your pack have recovered from what you went through at the hands of the rogues, and may I extend my congratulations on finding your mate. I'm so happy for the both of you! Please visit us soon as the official Alpha and Luna of the Harvest Moon pack.

Sincerely,
            Meoquamee