Harry x Hermione

Clyde: Oh my God...
Token: What?
Clyde: Ohhhh my God...
Token: What?!
Clyde: Guys...this ship...it's everything.
Craig: You say that everything is everything.
Clyde: Well it's better than saying the everything is nothing, like you Craig! You hate everything!
Craig: ...I don't see the problem.
Clyde: Craig, tell me you ship this one and I'll give you a bracabagal.
Craig: Are you on something? What the hell is that?
Tweek: Oh, b-bracabagals are great.
Craig: Okay, give it up. I better be hearing this right. Maybe I'm losing my mind because of how much time I spend with you guys.
Token: No Craig, your hearing is perfectly fine. It's just your ignorance.
Craig: What?
Tweek: Well, I b-brought up the idea l-last week to c-come up with a food s-so putrid, then set it i-in front of Cartman...
Clyde: Yeah, I mean that guy will eat anything. Once he tastes it and realizes how disgusting it is he'll want Kyle, Stan, and Kenny to suffer too. So we came up with the bracabagal...
Token: We've found a way to create the recipe so as they become sick a few hours after ingestion.
Craig: Yeah, that's fine and I'd love to see them sick and helpless but you still haven't answered my question. What the actual hell is a freaking bracabagal?
Tweek: So our creation i-is a broccoli f-flavored bagel.
Clyde: With raw, sour, dough!
Token: And mushy broccoli. Broccoli...bagel...together it makes a bracabagal.
Craig: I still don't get it.
Clyde: What isn't there to get?
Craig: Why the hell aren't you saying either broccoli or bagel correctly? Wouldn't it be a 'broccobagel'?
Tweek: W-We thought that b-bracabagal had m-more of a ring t-to it.
Craig: Whatever. Anyway, Clyde, I don't think I want a bracabagal so I don't have to ship this.
Clyde: Awwww...maybe we shouldn't have told him then...
Tweek: I like Ron a-and Hermione.
Clyde: But, but, J.K. Rowling said herself that she wished she'd put Hermione with Harry.
Token: But that's not how it came out on paper now did it Clyde?
Clyde: ...no.
Craig: I don't care, five.
Clyde: REALLY?!?!
Craig: No, I just want you to shut up.
Token: Good luck with that.
Craig: I'll just give him a bracabagal.
Clyde: Say what you want Craig, I'm giving it a ten.
Tweek: Three.
Token: Ten out of ten bracabagals.
Tweek: I-Is that good or b-bad?
Token: Who knows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if anyone else will find this as funny as I do but I can't say bracabagal with a straight face. My friends and I were once at Tim Hortons (yes, I'm from Canada, eh?) and I accidentally asked for a bagal instead of saying bagel... My friends and I come up with the weirdest things. Anyways, I would like to thank all of my readers. I never expected even a single person to read what I post. Thank you for your support, it really means a lot to know that there are people out there that actually want to hear whatever it is that my creative/weird side wants to say. As always to all you Potterheads, see you at Hogwarts!