Harry x Voldemort

Craig: Oh yeah, totally. Because this makes sense. Automatic 10/10.
Token: If anything made sense then we wouldn't need to be here.
Craig: Fair enough. This sounds stupid enough...Clyde must like it.
Clyde: As a matter of fact I don't. I ship Drarry.
Tweek: H-Huh?
Clyde: Draco and Harry.
Craig: Yeah Tweek, how could you not know that? Of course he ships Drarry.
Tweek: Wha-?
Craig: I was joking.
Token: I have a game.
Clyde: REALLY?!?! I LOVE FANDOM GAMES!!!
Token: I didn't say it was a fandom game...but it is. Everyone has to say what items they would choose if they had to make seven horcruxes.
Clyde: Ooooh, okay. That sounds fun! Let me think...
Craig: Got mine.
Token: Huh? Already?
Craig: Yeah. My old flute, my thief cape, my hat, my skateboard, that Valentine's Day card Tweek gave me in second grade- I mean... the embarrassing picture that I have of Cartman from second grade.
Clyde: Oh, the one where he's-?
Craig: Yeah, that one. Let's not talk about it anymore. Brings back painful memories. Anyways, Stripe and, I don't know, a rock.
Token: You'd really put Stripe up to be targeted and potentially be killed?
Craig: No one touches Stripe.
Token: Fair enough. What about you Tweek?
Tweek: Hm...m-my favourite coffee m-mug, my coffee f-filters, my coffee m-machine, that Starbucks cup I k-kept when the lady wrote 'l-loser, such a freak' instead of m-my name, my thermos, my h-hairbrush,-
Craig: Not that you ever use it.
Tweek: -and a random c-coffee bean.
Craig: You'd be dead in three seconds.
Tweek: What? W-Why?
Craig: Because, all of the things you chose can just be found in your house.
Tweek: So?
Clyde: The point is to spread them out as much as possible. That way they'll be harder to find.
Tweek: Ohhhh, then I'll j-just ship that one c-coffee bean to Norway or s-something.
*Craig slow claps as Token face palms*
Clyde: I don't see the problem with his new answer...but...I'd go with; a football, my bike, my grandfathers old hammer, soccer ball, basket ball, shoes, and like...a power saw. But it's enchanted so that it turns on automatically if someone other than me approaches it.
Token: You too Clyde, those things can all be found in your garage.
Clyde: Come on, Craig's things are all around his house too!
Craig: Fine, I'll ship some of it to Norway with Tweek's coffee bean. What about you Token?
Token: I'd want to pick really weird things. So... a spoon, a guava, Mr. Mackey's tie, a bread crumb, a power cord, a tissue box, and Cartman.
Tweek: C-Cartman?
Token: Yeah. As much as I hate him, I'll admit that it would be pretty hard to kill him.
Clyde: I can agree with that. Back to ler ships!
Craig: Nice French...
Clyde: Oh, really? Thanks, I've been practicing.
Craig: You suck.
Clyde: Oh...
Token: I don't like this one, zero.
Clyde: Yeah, zero.
Tweek: Nope. Z-Zero.
Craig: Ten.