Damien x Pip

Craig: Aren't they together?
Clyde: I don't know.
Craig: I guess I just automatically assumed they were considering how much time they spend alone.
Token: Tweek and I saw them making out behind the school once.
Tweek: Yeah, when Damien s-saw us m-my hair almost got b-burned off.
Token: It was an almost for you Tweek. He actually set my scarf on fire.
Craig: ...he tried to hurt Tweek?
Token: Yeah.
Craig: I'll kill him.
Token: Thanks. I'm glad you care about me. I was there as well, you know.
Clyde: Yeah Craig, how rude. Just because Token's replaceable, doesn't mean you have to let him know that.
Token: Hey!
Craig: Eh, he already knows. You shouldn't be talking though Clyde, you're even easier to replace than he is.
Clyde: Where will you find another brilliant mind, such as my own?
Craig: You're an idiot. We know lots of idiots.
Clyde: Oh yeah? Who?
Craig: Stan, Kenny, Bebe, Heidi, Kyle, Cartman, Butters, Wendy-
Clyde: They don't compare to me!
Token: Yeah, sure Clyde. Besides, those people aren't even stupid. Craig just doesn't like them.
Craig: Whatever.
Clyde: Don't act like you don't need us. Where would you be?
Token: He'd probably be dead.
Craig: Nope.
Token: I'd bet on it. Somewhere in a parallel universe where you stopped hanging out with Clyde, Tweek, and I, you'd be dead.
Craig: Who said I wanted to get rid of Tweek? And anyways, who'd kill me?
Token: Stan and those guys.
Clyde: Yeah! They'd beat you for sure! All the trouble you've caused them!
Craig: I bet that I would...be with Tweek...and I'd be sooooo happy.
Tweek: Can we j-just get back to the s-ships now? This has g-gotten a bit out of h-hand.
Token: It's okay Craig. I know that deep down, you realize that you need us.
Craig: Yeah, yeah. I'll give this a seven.
Clyde: Craig, do you like your hat?
Craig: Of course, idiot. Why are you asking me that?
Clyde: Because you might want to rethink your answer. That is, unless you want it to be a pile of ashes by tomorrow.
Craig: But Damien isn't even here.
Tweek: He'll find out...h-he always finds out...
Craig: Fine ten.
Tweek: Ten.
Token: Ten.
Clyde: Damien...if you can hear me, unlike these people, I'm giving it an eleven.
Token, Tweek, and Craig: ELEVEN!!!

Damien: ...a smart move that was...