Chapter Ten

Recap:

I make it back to my place in 30 minutes and rush inside to tell Alyssa everything. Only to remember that she was still at work. I sigh and flop down onto the couch just as my phone dings in my back pocket. I pull it out and smile at the text message.
Harry😊: did you enjoy that as I much as I did...x
I blush instantly before replying.
Me: is it bad if I say yes...
Harry😊: no baby...it's not bad x
I smile widely at the nickname before texting him back. We end up messaging each other for another half hour before I fall asleep on the couch.

*skipping to the lunch date*

Madison

I slip my black converses on and then sit on the couch. Harry was supposed to pick me up in about 20 minutes and I was ready. I was wearing jeans and a plain red shirt. Since we we're just going to lunch, I didn't dress up fancy. Suddenly I heard a car pull into the driveway and than a minute later a knocking on the door. I smile like a little kid on christmas and take a deep breath as I had downstairs to open the door. Harry stands on the other side of the door, wearing a black tank top and jeans. I didn't really notice it until now but Harry was very well built. Just another thing to add to the list of why Harry was a god. I realize that I was staring and cough before looking away causing Harry to chuckle. "You looking amazing. You ready?" He asks and I nod, taking the hand he offers me. Our fingers intertwine and it makes me blush just from our skin touching. God...what was this man doing to me? As we walk to Harry's car I look over to him and take in his beautiful features. The way his hair fell a little below his ears. Normally I don't like when guys have long hair, but on Harry it looked handsome. I couldn't imagine it being any shorter. I thank him as he opens the passenger side door open for me before getting in. I watch as he walks over to the drivers side, quickly getting in.

"So Harry, where are we going?" I ask as he backs out of my driveway. He just smiles and runs a hand through his hair before placing it back on the steering wheel. I huff in annoyance but then smile. I couldn't help myself. I was liking Harry more and more. The way he smirks, the way his green eyes shine, his dimples...

"You're staring. Again." He says beside me, not even looking at me. I turn a dark shade of red and bite the inside of my cheek before looking out the window. "I like it..." He adds quietly and I smile. After about five minutes of driving Harry places a hand on my thigh, squeezing gently. He doesn't do anything besides leaving his hand there, and all though it's in an awkward place, i like the feeling of his hand there. We sit in silence for about 20 minutes before he makes a left turn. "Seriously Harry. Where are we going?" I ask again as Harry chuckles. I sigh and rub my eyes with the back of my hand before looking over at him. "Harry...can I ask you something?" He laughs before speaking."Technically you did just ask me a question," He says being the smart ass he is. I roll my eyes and move his hand from my thigh. "Smart ass," I mumble and he looks over to me for a split second before turning his head back to the road.

"We're almost there Madi." I nod, smiling at the nickname before I lean my head against the back of the seat.

***

We slowly drive up the dirt road as I question to myself where on earth we were going. 'He's probably taking you to the middle of nowhere so he can murder you!' My mind jokes and I just shake the thought away. "We're here." Harry says beside me with a smile on his face.

"Where is 'here' exactly?" I add as we pull up to an abandoned building. Harry just smirks once again and then parks the car before turning it off. I sigh and climb out of the passenger side closing the car door behind me. Harry walks over to me and smiles widely. "What?" I exclaim as he just stares. He laughs and walks to the trunk of his car. I follow him and watch as he opens the trunk door. "Harry," I whine crossing my arms over my chest, "Seriously what are we doing here?" He just throws a blanket at me and I stumble to catch it as he grabs a picnic basket and a bottle of wine before closing the trunk.