Chapter 11

Recap:

"Well I'm glad it felt good." He kisses my cheek before getting off me and gently hands me my jeans. "Thanks." I quickly put them back on. As I'm buttoning them up I look over to Harry and notice that he still has his hard on. I blush before grabbing his hand. "Um...Harry?" I start as he goes to pick up his glass of wine. "I...maybe...I could...uh..." I stop and just point to his crotch making him chuckle. "No don't worry. It'll go away." "But...I mean I kinda caused it...maybe I could just.." "Madison. It's okay. I don't want you to do things your uncomfortable with. But don't worry, I think that will happen again soon." He smirks before handing me my glass. I thank him and lean my head on his shoulder as he wraps an arm around me. We spend the rest of the night talking and drinking wine before we both fall asleep under the stars. It truly was a perfect date.

Madison

"Thank you Harry. This date was...perfect." I say as he parks the car in my driveway. He smirks which causes me to blush. I had to admit, I was still thinking about what he had done to me. To be honest, it felt amazing. I kind of wanted him to do it again. "What are you thinking about?" Harry says once we both get out of the car. "Uh, nothing." I mumble as he walks with me to the front door. He just smiles and I stop once we get to the door to look at him. "Would you like to come in?" I ask biting the inside of my cheek as he stares at me.

"Isn't Alyssa home?" I nod. "But she's probably asleep. Come on, we can watch a movie or something, its only like 11:00." I find him nodding his head and then I open the door letting us both in. We kick our shoes off and I put a finger to my mouth telling him to keep quiet as I lead him upstairs. As we got near the top of them, I heard a sound that made me stop dead in my tracks.

"Was that.." Harry says behind me when I hear it again. Yup...it was defiantly a moan. Before I could stop him, Harry pushes past me to go upstairs before coming right back down again. He grabs my hand and pulls me back downstairs before I can say a word. "What," "Alyssa was fucking some brown haired guy on your couch so I propose we get out of here." He interrupts and I nod quickly putting my shoes back on before following him back to his car. "That was probably my boss Liam." I say trying not to barf once were driving away from the house. "She was fucking your boss?" He says actually sounding surprised for once, causing me to laugh. "He's both our bosses. But recently they started dating." He nods before taking a left turn towards his apartment. "We're going back to your place?" I ask playing with the hem of my shirt. He just nods and a ten minutes later we're in the elevator leading up to his room. "Niall's out with some of our friends so it's just us," Harry says as we're walking down the hallway towards his room. I just nod my head and wait for him as he unlocks the door to his apartment. Once we're inside Harry heads to the kitchen while I stand awkwardly in the living room. "You can make yourself at home Madison," Harry chuckles before walking over to me with two water bottles in his hand. He gently grabs my hand before leading me his bedroom. It wasn't as messy as I thought it would be, I had to admit. I take a seat on the edge of his bed as he walks to his dresser.

"I like your room," I start before he suddenly takes his shirt off. "Uh what are you doing?" I exclaim and cover my eyes with my hand as he laughs. "Don't worry. I'm just changing shirts. You can open your eyes." I hesitate before moving my hand to see him standing before me. God...he had tattoos all over. On his chest, arms...he had a butterfly just below his chest and I found myself bringing my hand up to touch it. "This is beautiful." I mumble and run my hand to trace the ends of the tattoo. Harry places his hand on top of mine before removing it from his chest and brought it to his lips, placing little kisses on my knuckles before releasing my hand. He quickly pulls a white shirt over his head before sitting beside me on the bed. "Do you want to stay here tonight? I mean...since your place is a little preoccupied?" Harry asks, bringing a hand to my cheek, causing me to shiver lightly. I nod, not trusting my voice as he leans in closer to me. He runs his thumb over my bottom lip and brings his other hand to the back of my neck pulling my face even closer. "Can I kiss you?" He asks and for my answer I press my lips to his before he pushes me back onto the bed. I giggle when he brings his hand under my shirt, resting it on my belly. I push myself up so my head is resting on the pillows before he brings himself in between my legs, kissing me before slowly inching my shirt up. I break the kiss to quickly pull my shirt over my head. I hear him suck in a breath before pulling his own shirt off. I go to kiss him again when he brings a finger to my lips, stopping me. "I think...I think we should go to bed..." He says his voice a little shaky. I nod and he pushes himself off of me before resting on his elbow so he could still lean over me.

 I nod and he pushes himself off of me before resting on his elbow so he could still lean over me

We look at each other for a moment before I pull him down to me, kissing him again. His hand trails up my side, igniting my skin as it does before I pull away. "Good night Harry." I smile and he pecks my lips once more before he flops beside me. "Good night Madison." He whispers and I close my eyes.