Chapter 14

recap:

           I bite my lip to keep from moaning as he places feather light kisses on my neck and collarbone. "Tell me to stop love," I can feel him grin against my skin when he goes to suck on the skin. I take deep breath before turning around in his grasp, and push him away from me. "Stop Harry, now go home." I demand and his face falls, making me regret pushing him away. I stand my ground though, and watch as he stuffs his hands into his pockets. "Okay...um...I'll talk to you later than. Good night Madison." I nod and lean against the counter as I watch him walk down the stairs. I sigh and lean against the counter. "Great job Madison. You just ruined a perfectly good night." I mumble to myself and stare at the fridge.

Madison

a week later

I barely make it through work the next day even after having two coffees. After working 8 and a half hours Liam finally lets me go home, and I rush home. I find Alyssa attempting to make spaghetti and quickly walk over to help her. "After two years of living with me and you still don't know how to cook," I laugh as I pull my hair into a ponytail. She just gives me a fake glare and I grab the spaghetti sauce from the cupboard above the sink and hand it too her. She mumbles a thank you before going back to striting the hamburger adding the sauce into it. I grab the empty can and throw it into the recycling bin. "What's the special occasion? You never cook unless something special is happening." I say as she drains the noodles before turning to look at me. "Um...well Liam's parents are coming over for dinner...I forgot to tell you...sorry..." My eyes widen at her words and she leans against the counter. "Well when are they coming?" She glances at the clock just as someone knocks at the door. I look down at my outfit and groan. I run into my bedroom and quickly look for something parent approved. I settle on a pair of jeans and a white blouse and quickly change before heading back out, just in time for Liam and his parents to sit at the table. "Madison, hi. Mom, dad, this is another friend and coworker of mine, Madison." Liam greets me and I shake their hands before going to help Alyssa carry things out. "Do I look ok? Does dinner look good?" Alyssa mumbles as I pull the garlic bread out of the oven before putting it on a plate. "Calm down. You look amazing, everything is perfect, don't be nervous." I say and give her a quick smile before carrying the bread and plates out, her following with the pot of spaghetti.  Over the next ten minutes we dish out the meal, along with wine. As soon as I take a seat I take a huge forkful of noodles. God, it was delicious. "So Alyssa, Liam has told us so many things about you." Liam's mom asks after taking a sip of wine. I smile as a blush creeps over her face before she turns to look at Liam, who smiles. After about ten minutes of eating and chatter my phone rings and I excuse myself from the table before going to my room to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, its Harry..." I sigh and run a hand through my hair before replying.

"What do you want Harry?" I say and hit myself from how rude it sounded. I hear him sigh on the other end as I lay back on the bed.

"Um... I was wondering if your busy tonight?"

"Um...I am having dinner with Alyssa and her boyfriends parents? Why?" I say and play with the hem of his shirt as I wait for him to answer.

"Well...I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something?"

"Harry...I...what does something mean?"

"I don't know...going to a club, or out to a movie...just give me an hour and I'll come get you." I bite the inside of my cheek before answering.

"Ok...see you soon." I say before hanging up. I lay on the bed for a moment before getting up, grabbing my coat before leaving my bedroom. Once I get back to the dining Alyssa gives me a look and excuses herself from the table before joining me at the kitchen.

"What's up? Everything ok?" I sigh and bite my lip before telling her about my conversation with Harry. She just laughs and tells me to have fun as I head downstairs to wait for Harry.

***

two hours later

Harry and I find ourselves at a club downtown two hours later. I'm a little buzzed but not drunk, and Harry hasn't drank at all. It was fun. Talking, dancing, letting loose. Soon, I find myself on the dance floor, swaying my hips to the music as Harry sits at the bar watching me. The feeling of his eyes on me causes my butterflies to appear again and I close my eyes as I move to the music. A moment later, I feel a pair of hands on my hips and I'm being pulled into someone's chest. "God, you look amazing tonight Madison." Harry whispers into my ear which causes me to shiver while he places a kiss to my neck before looking at me. I stare into his mesmerizing green eyes before leaning in to press my lips against his. We kiss and dance together, just feeling each other. "I've missed you this past week..." I admit as he turns me around so I'm facing him. "I've missed you too," He says before kissing me.

***

sorry for the short chapter but I have so much homework!!!!!!!!! hope you like this chapter! and please, press the little star and vote??????