Chapter 12

Recap: We look at each other for a minute before I pull him down to me, kissing him once more. His hand trails up my side, igniting my skin as it does before I pull away. "Good night, Harry." I smile and he smacked my lips once more before he flops beside me. "Good night Madison." He whispers and I shut my eyes.

Madison

I stir in my sleep and proceed to climb out of bed when an arm tightens around my waist drawing me backwards. I then think of where I am and smile widely. I twist around so I'm facing Harry and smile at his gorgeous face. His mouth was split up slightly as he slept, his long hair spreading over half of it. I get a hand up and slowly run the hair behind his ear and press a kiss to his cheek before removing his hand from my waistline. He mumbles something before turning away from me and descending back to slumber. I smile and step onto the cold floor of his room and look for my shirt. I find in on the rug near his door and quickly throw it on before leaving his room. I quietly walk to the kitchen and open the fridge. I sigh when seeing the only thing inside it was beer and a moldy sandwich. I go to close the door when someone clears their throat behind me. I puff and turn around to see a dirty blond haired guy standing in front of me with nothing but boxers on.

"Um...hi." I mumble and pray that my face isn't red. "Hello. Who are you?" He says as he walks past me to the fridge, grabbing a beer before leaning against the counter to look at me. "I'm Madison. A friend of Harry's..." I settle on saying friend mostly because I had no idea what we were. He laughs softly and gets a heavy gulp of the beer. "A friend? So Harry finally got laid. Atta boy." "Are you Niall? His roommate?" He simply nods and there's a bit of quiet before I hear Harry's door open. "Sleeping beauty finally awakens." Niall chuckles from the counter as Harry walks over to me, still shirtless. I blush as I remember our make out session before he puts a kiss to my forehead surprising me. "Morning beautiful. Hey Niall. I see you finally met Madison." Harry says, his voice deep from sleep as he goes to open the fridge. "Uh the fridge is empty mate. Sorry. I guess I forgot it was my week to get groceries." Niall says before placing his empty beer bottle on the counter. Harry just yawns, bringing his hands up to his face to wipe the sleep out of his eyes before looking at me. "You up to grocery shopping?"

***

I laugh as Harry runs down the empty aisle pushing the shopping cart with him. "Harry! Stop!" I exclaim before following him. He just chuckles before finally stopping for me to catch up. "Sorry. The kid in me just got out." He says and I laugh. He takes hold of a box of Lucky Charms and throws it into the cart as we walk down the cereal aisle. "I'm happy you stuck around last night in Madison. It felt good, sleeping next to someone." His words make my heart flutter as I walk alongside him. "I did too, liked it." Harry smiles and pecks my lips quickly before pulling away as we entered a new aisle. We shopped for about a half hour before we headed for the cashiers. We were waiting in line when my phone started to ring. Alyssa's name showed up on my screen and I quickly answer it. "So Alyssa. How was your night?" I say smiling. "Ugh shut up! I'm sorry that I forgot to warn you that Liam was going to be there last night." I could imagine her face turning red as she spoke. "It's okay. Truly. I... Uh spent the night with Harry so it was fine." I say, looking over to Harry as I do. He just smirks and I tell him I'll be outside as he's next in line. He nods and I promptly walk away.

"You what?! You had sex with Harry?" She cries out and I cringe at the words. "No! God, why does everyone assume that when you spend a night at a guy's house you have sex." I exclaim and go on to explain Harry's apology, our date, and our night together at his house. I tell her how I have no idea what any of it means and what we even are. "Well, I think the real question is what do you what it to be?" She says into the phone. "I don't Alyssa. I mean it's been what, 4 days? I mean I like him and I've never felt this before, but..." A hand on my shoulder causes me to jump as Harry chuckles. I playfully hit him on the shoulder before telling Alyssa I would call her later. "How much did you hear of that?" I ask, helping him put the groceries in the car. He smirks and grabs the bag I hand him. "I heard enough. But we can talk about it later." I just nod and walk over to the passenger door. I just bite the inside of my cheek and wait for Harry to come back from returning the cart. I sit there just twiddling with my fingers until the driver's side door opens and Harry gets in. He just gives me a smile before turning the car on.