Chapter 13

I kill the shower and slip out before slipping a towel around my body. I look at myself in the mirror as I maneuver my hair into another towel and look down at my arm. My hand touches the tattoo and I grin. I'm happy I got it. It lets me realize that I supported me and couldn't have cared less about what other individuals would think. Furthermore, it's a reward that Harry likes it. We've hung out a few times in the previous week and it was awesome. The one time we just watched films at my place and the other we hung out with Alyssa and Liam. Both times were a ton of fun. I loved being around him. The way he grinned, his chuckle, his voice. I enjoyed every little thing about him. Indeed, even his tattoos and long hair. It shocks Alyssa that he's fingered me, twice. Simply because I've never done anything like that and in light of the fact that I let him do it out in the open. Keeping in mind anybody could have seen. But nothing like that has happened since. He hasn't even kissed me. God, I needed to kiss him again so severely. I adored how delicate his lips were and how astounding they felt against mine. The way they felt on my neck...

"You almost done Madi? You've been in there for 60 minutes!" Alyssa says from the opposite side of the door and I murmur. "Um, no doubt. I'll be out in a moment." I say and take the towel off my head, tossing it into the clothing hamper before leaving the bathroom. She goes in directly after me, giving me a grin before closing the door. I walk to my room and close the door behind me. I had around an hour to get prepared for supper with my family. I sigh and I head for my closet. I look through my numerous dresses and settle for an easier red one. It was spaghetti strapped and knee length, and it fit my figure really well. I snatch my most loved pair of flats and the leather coat Alyssa got me before setting everything down on my bed. I get my housecoat from the back of my work area seat and let my towel tumble to the floor before putting it on, tying it around my waist. I hear Alyssa strolling down the hallway and grin when she passes my room as she heads to hers. I snatch my makeup bag and hair dryer before heading back to the washroom. I'm part of the way through doing my makeup when the doorbell rings. "My parents are early," I say to myself and tighten the strings on my housecoat before heading downstairs. As I answer the door, I begin talking. "Why are you all so ear," I stop when I see its Harry, not my family. He gives me a grin that makes my heart melt. Despite the fact that I'm really busy getting prepared, and still have my housecoat on, I welcome him inside. I walk upstairs with him following and go to the restroom. Harry leans against the door frame and watches me as I get prepared.

"Where are you going? You got a date?" He asks and I chuckle, shaking my head. "No. I'm going to supper with my family." He gestures and I simply grin. I complete my makeup and advise Harry to simply go to my room, and that I'll arrive in a moment. He just gives me a grin before leaving the room. I dry my hair before leaving the washroom. When I get to my room, Harry is perched on my bed, doing whatever on his phone. I grin to myself and snatch my dress from the bed and go to leave when Harry grabs my arm ceasing me. "I'll leave. Get changed in here." He kisses my cheek before leaving, shutting the door behind him. I quickly strip from my housecoat before getting changed. It takes me around 3 minutes before I'm telling Harry to come back. He strolls in with a grin and I give him a look.

"What?" He just shakes his head and sits on my bed. "What Harry?" I say again and stand before him. He just shakes his head again and I hit him on the shoulder in annoyance. I snatch my purse from my end table and leave my room without a word to Harry. I can hear him tailing me. I sigh and go to sit on the couch when I see my parents' car pull into my driveway. "Shit... Harry... uh..." Before I can say whatever else my family are walking through the door. "MADISON! WE'RE HERE!" My mother's voice echoes all through the house and I bit my lip at Harrys astounded face. There's no opportunity to conceal Harry now, so I'm in a bad position. I choose to simply sit on the lounge chair while Harry remains in the kitchen as they stroll up the stairs. My mother comes into view and the first thing she sees is Harry. "Who's this? Alyssa's sweetheart?" My mother asks as I go up to give her an embrace, alongside my father and sister. Alyssa happens to leave her room as my mother talks and she shakes her head. "No Sophie. Harry is not my sweetheart." She says and I grin as she maneuvers my mother into an embrace. "Well than_" "I'm your girl's boyfriend, Mrs. Nelson." Harry hinders and I make a decent attempt not to laugh. Rather, I hack to cover it up. Before I comprehend what's going on Harry's walking over to me, snatching my hand. "We didn't know our little girl had a beau," She gives me a look, "Well will he be joining us for supper?" I shake my head. "No act_." "I'd love to join you folks for supper. Shall we get going?" I gaze toward Harry and can't resist the urge to grin when his eyes meet mine. "We should." My mom says and we all head outside to the cars.