Party?

New Years EveThe ski lodge was alive with excitement as the inhabitants enjoyed the festivities

New Years Eve
The ski lodge was alive with excitement as the inhabitants enjoyed the festivities.

Gabriella sat peacefully on a sofa reading as Ms. Montez approached her.

"Gabby, it's New Year's Eve. Enough reading." Her mother took her book.

"Oh but, mom, I'm almost done,"  Gabriella told her.

"The teen party? I've laid out your best clothes. Come get ready." Her mother told her.

"Can I have my book back?" She asked.

Ms. Montez handed the book back to Gabriella.

"Thank you." She said.

"Come on." Her mother told her.
_______________________________________
A Luxurious Hotel 

Sharpay and Ryan were in their room.

"Sharpay, Ryan what are you two doing? You should go to the party." Their mother told them.

"Please, I'm not going to that party. It's going to be filled with sweaty random people." Sharpay said in disgust.

"Ryan?" Their mother asked.

"I'm busy." He told her

"Doing what?" She asked.

"Uh-" He didn't have a proper answer.

"Go to the party." She ordered.

He groaned and started getting ready for the party.
_______________________________________
Lodge gym

Mrs. Bolton entered the gym to find her son and husband busy shooting hoops and her daughter stretching.

"Keep working left, Troy. Got a guard in the championship game we're expecting. You'll torch 'em" Coach Bolton told his son as he passed the ball to him.

"By going left?" Troy questioned.

"Yeah. He looks middle, you take it downtown."  Coach Bolton told him. 

"Ok, like this?" Troy went left and nailed the shot.

"Whoo! That's it, man. Sweet. I wanna see that in the game." His father told him.

"Boys? Veronica?" Mrs. Bolton called.

Veronica kept on stretching, ignoring her.

"Oh you'll see that in the game, don't worry about me," Troy said ignoring her as well.

"Did we really fly all this way to play more basketball and stretch to become more flexible?" Mrs. Bolton asked.

Troy, Coach Bolton, and Veronica looked at each other for a moment.

"Yeah." The three of them said in unions.

"It's the last night of vacation. The party, remember?" She reminded Coach Bolton.

"Right, the party. The party. New Year's Eve." Coach Bolten said

"Troy? V? They have a kids party downstairs in the Freestyle Club."  She told her kids.

"Kid's party?" The twins chuckled.

"Young adults. Now go, shower up. V, change."  She ordered.

"One sec." She told her mother.

Mrs. Bolton sighed.

"You're already flexible I don't see the point in stretching," Troy told his twin sister. 

"Do I question why you keep on playing the same sport? No? Then shut up." Veronica told her brother.

Troy took the ball from his father and bounced it once.

His mother gave him a look.

"Come on, one more." He begged his mother.

Mrs. Bolton sighed.

"Last one." He told her.

"Real quick." Her husband told her.

Mrs. Bolton nodded.

As before, Troy nailed the shot.

"There we go. That's the way to end it." Troy said.

Veronica did a cartwheel.

"Nailed it." She said.

Both of them went to get ready.

_______________________________________
Sorry for any errors...