Go With The Flow

Next day

The gym

"A 5,6,7,8!" Veronica screamed and the cheerleaders started doing their routine.

After they finished the coach was in tears.

"Was it that bad?" Veronica asked nervously.

"No, it was beautiful!" Coach Abrams exclaimed and the girls giggled.

"After losing three years in a row to West High during the cheer off. We are finally going to win." Veronica told Coach Abrams with determination.

"We better." Coach Abrams nodded.

Then the basketball team entered the gym.

"Get your head in the game!" They exclaimed.

Veronica checked her watch and then ran out of the gym.

"I gotta go." She told everybody and left.
_______________________________________
Auditorium

"Bop bop bop! Bop to the top!..."  Ryan sang the duet with Sharpay really fast.

When it finished...

"I gotta go sis bye!" He left while Sharpay was just confused.
_______________________________________

Outside the music room

Veronica was already waiting for him.

Ryan ran to her.

"You're late," Veronica told him.

"Sorry." He apologized.

They went into the music room.

"There you two are I was beginning to think you forgot," Kelsi told them.

They laughed and began singing.
_______________________________________
Basketball practice

Troy was on fire! He moved around the court and passed the ball a few times till it got back to him and he made a perfect basket.

"Whoo!" Coach Bolton exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Troy exclaimed.
______________________________________
Science classroom

"Zn4, and by doing that, you end up with two...and two. Got it?" Gabriella asked a girl on the team.

"Yes!" She smiled.

Taylor high fived the girl and couldn't be happier.
_______________________________________

Troy had now finished basketball practice and was getting ready to leave the locker room.

"What's happening?" Jason asked.

Troy stopped in front of a mirror and does a pose, then raced out of the locker room.
_______________________________________
Gabriella was now showing her fellow classmate a chemistry experiment.

"Guys, come here. Go ahead and put five grams of this in-" Gabriella pointed to a substance on the table.

"-and that causes it to change from an acidic state. Causing the color to change from pink to blue. Just like those pH test strips." Gabriella concluded.

She checked the clock.

"Oh, gotta go. See you guys later!" Gabriella took off her goggles and apron and hung them up as she left.
_______________________________________

Troy was coming down a hallway. He stopped and checked an invisible watch on his wrist, just as Gabriella came up and took his hand.

"Whoa!" Troy exclaimed as they took off in the direction that Troy came from.

"You're late!" He told Gabriella.

She giggled.

The enter the music room seeing Kelsi, Veronica, and Ryan having fun.

"Glowing in the dark!" Ryan and Veronica sing the last verse hand in hand staring into each other's eyes.

"Ahem." Troy tries to get their attention.

They looked toward Troy and Gabriella, who were looking at Veronica and Ryan with one eyebrow up and arms crossed.

"Our turn now. Get out." Troy ordered Veronica.

"You're not the boss."  Veronica put her hands on her hips.

"Uh, Yeah I am. I'm older!" Troy said in a 'duh' voice.

"1 minute," Veronica stated.

"Still older." Troy pointed out.

They started bickering.

"Guys, guys as much I love this brother-sister love-hate relationship you have on going we have to practice." Gabriella came in between them.

Ryan and Veronica left when Veronica came back in and said:

"Good luck trying to have fun with him." She smirked while Troy shoved her out the door.

Gabriella and Kelsi giggled.
_______________________________________
Sorry for any errors...