After Effects

Men's locker room

Men's locker room

Coach Bolton sat in his office reading a paper while eating a sandwich. At the same time, Ms. Darbus entered and made her way down the aisles of lockers and showers.

"Whoa!" A boy exclaimed.

"Ooh!" Ms. Darbus squealed.

"Head's up!" A boy screamed.

One of the boys threw a towel, nearly hitting Ms. Darbus. Nevertheless, she continued she finally arrived at Coach Bolton's office.

"Alright, Bolton. Cards on the table right now." She ordered.

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"You're tweaked because I put your stars in detention and now you're getting even." She said.

'What are you talking about, Darbus?' He asked still confused

"Your all-star son and daughter turned up at my audition. Now, I give every student an even chance, which is a long and honorable tradition in the theater. Something you wouldn't understand. But, if both of them are planning sort of a practical joke in my chapel of the arts-"  She got cut off.

"My kids don't even sing." He told her.

"Oh, well, you're wrong about that. But I will not allow my 'Twinkle Town Musicale' to be made into farce." She to him.

" 'Twinkle Town'?" Mr. Bolton chuckled mockingly.

"See? I knew it."  She scoffed.

"Hey-"  He begins.

"I knew it!" She screamed as she began to leave.

"Sounds like a winner. Good luck on Broadway!" He yelled as she left.
_______________________________________

Outdoor eating area

Gabriella and Taylor discussed the incident in the cafeteria.

"Is Sharpay really, really mad at me? I said I was sorry." Gabriella asked worriedly.

"Look, no one has beaten out Sharpay for a musical since kindergarten,"  Taylor explained.

"I wasn't trying to beat anyone out. We didn't even audition, we were just singing." Gabriella explained.

"You won't convince Sharpay of that. I'm telling you, if that girl could figure out a way to play both Romeo and Juliet her own brother would be aced out of a job." Taylor told her.

"I told you it just happened, but I liked it. A lot. Did you ever feel like there's this whole other person inside of you just looking for a way to come out?" Gabriella asked.

"Not really, no." Taylor looked at Gabriella and giggled.

The bell rang announcing that lunch was over.

"Let's go." Taylor told her.
_______________________________________

At Sharpay's locker

Sharpay opened her locker to examine the damage to her clothes as Zeke approached her.

"Hey, Sharpay, I thought that since both the Boltons are gonna be in your show-" He began.

"The Boltons are not in my show." She put her finger up in the air.

"Ok, umm... well, I just thought maybe you could watch me play ball sometime or something." He offered her.

"I'd rather stick pins in my eyes." She told him.

"Wouldn't that be awfully uncomfortable?" Zeke asked while wincing just by imagining it.

"Evaporate, tall person!" She said venomously, closed her locker, and stormed off.

"I bake! If that helps." He yelled as she left.
_______________________________________
Sorry for any errors...