Callbacks?!

The next day

The next day

"Callbacks?! Aah!" Sharpay screamed and started fanning herself.

"Callback for roles Arnold and Minnie next Thursday, 3:30 pm. Ryan and Sharpay Evans, Ryan Evans and Veronica Bolton, Gabriella Montez and Troy Bolton." Ryan read.

"Yes!" He cheered.

"Yes!? Is this some kind of joke? Why did you audition with her?" She asked freaking out.

"Because I wanted to." He told her.

"Ugh!" She screamed.

"What about Troy and that girl. They didn't even audition!" She screamed.

"Maybe they did." He told her.

"Oh, shut up, Ryan! I'm not even talking to you because you auditioned with her!" She screamed at her brother.

The Wildcat team and cheerleaders arrived minus Troy and Veronica.

"What's wrong?" Chad asked after laughing.

Chad looked at the callback sheet. Chad looked like he's just seen a ghost.

"What?" He questioned.

"Uhh!" Sharpay screamed.

They all went to the cafeteria.
_______________________________________

Cafeteria

Sharpay was angrily pacing back and forth but she knew she couldn't say anything about Veronica in front of Ryan.

"How dare Gabriella sign up! I've already picked out the colors for my dressing room." She whined.

"You know Veronica could get the part as well," Ryan told her.

"Oh shut up Ryan I'm talking about Gabriella at the moment!" She screamed at him.

"She hasn't even asked our permission to join the drama club." Ryan joined Sharpay.

"Someone's gotta tell her the rules." Sharpay hissed. 

"Exactly...and what are the rules?"  Ryan asked, confused.

"Ohhh!" Sharpay yelled in frustration.

Zeke:
You can bet
There's nothin' but net
When I am in a zone and on a roll
But I've got a confession
My own secret obsession
And it's making me lose control

Jocks: Everybody gather around.

"If Troy and Veronica can tell their secrets then I can tell mine. I bake!" Zeke smiled.