The Big Day (1)

Chad, Troy, Jason, Ryan, and Zeke entered the homeroom

Chad, Troy, Jason, Ryan, and Zeke entered the homeroom. Troy, Chad, and Ryan ran around behind Gabriella, Taylor, and Veronica. They covered their eyes while Zeke brought over a pie.

"A pi pie," Zeke said.

Troy, Chad, and Ryan removed their hands as Gabriella and Taylor both gasped when they saw the pie. Veronica was confused.

"Oh my goodness!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh!" Gabriella exclaimed.

"What?" Veronica looked confused but grabbed the pie from Zeke and started eating it.

Ryan chuckled.

"You don't understand this do you?" He asked knowing the answer.

"No, but it's pie." She smiled

"Thank you! Oh, we have something for you, too." Taylor told them.

"Yeah, come here, look," Gabriella told them.

"V!" Taylor and Gabriella called her over.

"Coming." Veronica put the pie aside and went to the girls.

They walked over to a marker board that is filled with a large equation and a little diagram of a basketball player about to shoot the ball.

"Ta-da!" The three of them showed the equation.

"Oh... it's an equation." Troy said unenthusiastically.

The girls giggled as they turn the board over to reveal a poster of a large a wildcat making a basket with the words 'GO! Wildcat Hoopsters' next to it.

"Oh!" The basketball players nodded.

"That's awful," Ryan told the girls.

As they stand to appraise the image, The girls begin bombarding the boys with plush basketballs.
_______________________________________

Next Troy, Zeke, and Jason exit the classroom as Chad and Ryan brought Sharpay over. Ms. Darbus arrived in time to see the presentation.

"Stay right there. Watch." Chad told Sharpay.

"You're going to enjoy this," Ryan told her.

"From our team to yours," Troy told her.

The entire Wildcat team was in a formation in the hallway. Under their windbreakers, they each had a letter printed on their shirt.

Wildcats: G - O - D - R - A - M - A - C - L - U - B

Troy: Exclamation point.

"Well, seems we Wildcats are in for an interesting afternoon." Ms. Darbus smirked.

Behind Ms. Darbus, some students including Gabriella, Taylor, and Veronica have gathered to watch the Wildcats' little presentation.

"Go," Taylor told as Ms. Darbus turned around.

Taylor, Gabriella, Veronica, and the rest of the class got back to their seats.

Sharpay seemed very pleased with the Wildcats offering.

"G-O-D... dra...Go dra...Go dray..." Ryan tried to read their shirts.

"Ugh!" Sharpay went inside, annoyed by Ryan.

"Drame?" Ryan questioned.

Veronica giggled at his attempt.

_______________________________________
Sorry for any errors...