Arguments

Auditorium DetentionDarbus Style

Auditorium
Detention
Darbus Style

"Gold! More gold!" She shouted.

She walked by Troy, Chad, and Veronica to inspect their work.

She then noticed Gabriella.

"Paint, paint! Let's go!" She shouted.

Veronica hurried to get more paint.

As Ms. Darbus walked off, Taylor McKessie hurried excitedly over to Gabriella, holding the printed article about her.

"The answer is yes!" Taylor told Gabriella, excited.

'Huh?" Gabriella asked confused.

"Our scholastic decathlon team has it's first competition next week, and there is certainly a spot for you,"  Taylor told her with excitement.

"Where did those come from?" Gabriella asked noticing the print out in Taylor's hand.

"Didn't you put them in my locker?" Taylor asked her

"Of course not," Gabriella told her.

"Oh, well, we'd love to have you on our team. We meet almost every day after school. Please?" Taylor begged.

"I need to catch up on the curriculum here before I think about joining any clubs," Gabriella told her.

"Well, what a perfect way to get caught up. Meeting with the smartest kids in school. What a generous offer, Taylor." Sharpay popped out of nowhere.

"So many new faces in detention today. I hope you don't make a habit of it, but the drama club could always use an extra hand. And while we are working, let us probe the mounting evils of cell phones.  Ms. Darbus shouted.

______________________________________

Meanwhile in the gym

"Come on guys, huddle up! We got two weeks to the big game."  Coach Bolton began to look around.

"Where's Troy and Chad?" He asked.

The team was silent and Coach Bolton is was pleased.

Just then Coach Abrams, the cheerleading coach came to the gym.

"Ok, Bolton my girls are nowhere to be found. Where is your daughter?" She asked.

"Don't make me ask again." He told the team in a stern voice.

They remained silent. Both of the coaches had enough.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!"  Both of them yelled at the same time.

"Detention." The team told them. 

The coaches sighed and stormed off to the auditorium.
_______________________________________Audtitorium,